FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini - Root, Recovery and Google App.

24th March 2015, 12:03 AM |#851  
mightymaki's Avatar
Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrud

Thanks for the tips. I couldn't find a link for 2.8.5.0, so I used 2.8.3.0 material. Same issue, no valid backup. This is getting really frustrating. I flashed 2.8.3.0 with flashify and it seemed to work fine. I also tried to transfer the TWRP file for the digirom and the file somehow disappeared - twice.

Yep, I've been having similar problems with that file. You need to make sure it is in the TWRP backup folder, but it is quite specific. When you open your TWRP folders, check to see what is created, i.e. is there a "backup" folder & a TWRP folder? I had to drop it into both folders to make sure & then I could see it. My problem now is that the latest digirom file appears to be corrupted? Again, not sure if it's the file or the recovery?
 
 
11th May 2015, 07:02 PM |#852  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_83

Well I tried flashing the CWM backup of the Mokee rom I had from before I did anything and it restored most but still not recognizing the sim cards. It seems that something when partitioning the memory got swiped and since I didn't do back up with the script it got messed up. Obviously CWM didb't back up that part. Now I am on Cuaco rom because only stock and stock based roms finds my sim cards, most be something with the radio that gets flashed with stock and not with Mokee, would be great if I knew what it was so I could see if there was a way to flash it separably with Mokee.

I have three issue when running Cuaco at the moment, the phone reboots randomly from time to time and when going to youtube or going to tapatalk it always says I don't have a network connection so can't access videos or threads on tapatalk (it does load all the channels, it just doesnt play them). And lastly it's the wifi and bluetooth error that comes from running the partitioning script, I have tried the new script fix posted by @yiphoming and used step (option) that says something with wifi but it didn't help also I don't know what it says later on, so if you, @yiphoming, could translate the different options and what it says during the script it would be great.

WItch Cuaco rom you are using? I tried clean stock roms, and some of cuoco roms, and nubia still not recognizing sim cards... Please help.
12th May 2015, 05:51 AM |#853  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ususul

WItch Cuaco rom you are using? I tried clean stock roms, and some of cuoco roms, and nubia still not recognizing sim cards... Please help.

You have to install a new radio file using TWRP . You may find it in Cuoco's topic ( Androidiani ..)
12th May 2015, 06:17 AM |#854  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ususul

WItch Cuaco rom you are using? I tried clean stock roms, and some of cuoco roms, and nubia still not recognizing sim cards... Please help.

As AGelu states I belive it's all in the radios, if you flash stock rom or stock based rom these are most likely included in the flash files.

I'm currently on


Quote:
Originally Posted by AGelu

You have to install a new radio file using TWRP . You may find it in Cuoco's topic ( Androidiani ..)

12th May 2015, 02:23 PM |#855  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymaki

Yep, I've been having similar problems with that file. You need to make sure it is in the TWRP backup folder, but it is quite specific. When you open your TWRP folders, check to see what is created, i.e. is there a "backup" folder & a TWRP folder? I had to drop it into both folders to make sure & then I could see it. My problem now is that the latest digirom file appears to be corrupted? Again, not sure if it's the file or the recovery?

I'm still having those issues. I've found a work around, but it's a pain in the ar$e. Now my problem is that the phone can't see my external SD card. I have not updated to 3.01/CM12.1 as of yet, but probably will soon. I was hoping that there would be an official update soon; although it doesn't seem all too likely, despite what people keep saying.
13th May 2015, 12:44 AM |#856  
mightymaki's Avatar
Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrud

I'm still having those issues. I've found a work around, but it's a pain in the ar$e. Now my problem is that the phone can't see my external SD card. I have not updated to 3.01/CM12.1 as of yet, but probably will soon. I was hoping that there would be an official update soon; although it doesn't seem all too likely, despite what people keep saying.

I've had that same problem with the SD card off & on since having the phone. Not sure if it's due to a corrupted card or the phone. SO far I have replaced the card twice. I'm now on latest Cuoco92 rom & all is good
16th May 2015, 09:06 PM |#857  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Recording sound fix
Hello,
Is there anybody who resolved the sound problem when recording loud concerts?
Maybe other app then stock camera?
The recording sound quality is very bad.
Is see there is a fix for nubia z5 modifying sensitivity level of recorded sound (snd_soc_msm_2x) but this fix doesn't work for my Z7 mini.
Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google app., nubia z7 mini, recovery, root, zte
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Z7, Z7 Max, Z7 Mini General by ThreadRank