Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[HELP] New ZTE Nubia z7 MAX

OP oro.rosso

29th December 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #481  
[msd]'s Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Székesfehérvár
Thanks Meter: 2
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
More
Question How to remove?
Hi,
I've found this app in the Mokee rom AOSP 4.4.4 for Redmi Note LTE.
"Have root, have SD Maid pro, so what could go wrong? " I think, and removed this and 3 other chinese apps.
But when I'm reboot the phone, all of this apps installed again, and again when I'm removed them and reboot the phone....
Could You help me, where can I find this, or what can I do to remove finally?
THX
1st January 2015, 02:11 PM   |  #482  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
update without flashing
Hi,
i have a question, i hope someone can answer it:
If a make a factory reset to the Z7 Max i will can make all the updates with the OTA updates without flashing anything ? (except gapps, of course). I have now the custom NX505J_CNCommon_V9.29 installed by the seller i suppose.

Thanks for advance
1st January 2015, 02:34 PM   |  #483  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
No, if you can't use OTA updates now a factory reset is not going to change anything. Factory reset don't touch system partition that's the one checked for integrity on OTA updates.

Sent from my NX507J using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MrCrayon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st January 2015, 06:54 PM   |  #484  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrayon

No, if you can't use OTA updates now a factory reset is not going to change anything. Factory reset don't touch system partition that's the one checked for integrity on OTA updates.

Sent from my NX507J using Tapatalk


Thanks for the answer MrCrayon. And if a flash an official ROM i'll have the option of upgrade with OTA or it's the same scenary?

Thanks a lot
1st January 2015, 07:08 PM   |  #485  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
I have to say that I own an Z7 mini and I am using CM11, so I have no direct experience I can only talk for what I read for Z7 mini but I'm confided it's the same for Max.
This is what I know:
If you install a stock ROM OTA updates should work.
Stock ROM is only English/Chinese.
You can flash stock ROM only with stock recovery unless you find a modified ROM (not 100% sure about this).
You can check on www.needrom.com/category/zte/nubia-z7/ to find a ROM stock, stock based or custom.

Sent from my NX507J using Tapatalk
4th January 2015, 12:50 PM   |  #486  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Hello everybody.
Happy new year.

I have a strange problem with my Z7 Max. I was playing around with it, flashing different ROM's to see suitable usage. At a certain point, i did a card erase. Nothing was erased, but i can no longer reboot into bootloader/fastboot. I can only reboot into recovery. When i press vol - with power ON, the phone reboots, ans sticks on Nubia logo screen. Can anybody help on this? Thanks.
6th January 2015, 05:05 PM   |  #487  
cz4r3n's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KUWAIT
Thanks Meter: 17
 
176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
How to Unbricked this device?I just flash twrp and Im stuck on logo only

Source of the File

EDIT:

I just tried to use Nubia-z7-Max-Tools-0801 connecting to pc even the device is in bootlogo stuck only and it works.
Last edited by cz4r3n; 6th January 2015 at 05:41 PM.
6th January 2015, 09:46 PM   |  #488  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cz4r3n

How to Unbricked this device?I just flash twrp and Im stuck on logo only

Source of the File

EDIT:

I just tried to use Nubia-z7-Max-Tools-0801 connecting to pc even the device is in bootlogo stuck only and it works.


Try this.

How to flash CWM recovery with fastboot mode:


Install USB Driver
With your phone switched off, hold volume down and power button
Connect your phone to a computer with the USB cable
Open cwm nx505j folder
Hold shift
Right click in the folder's open window
Open command window here
Type fastboot devices
Press enter, if your phone is in fastboot mode it will appear on the list
Type fastboot erase recovery
Press enter
Type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Press enter
Type fastboot reboot recovery
Press enter

CWM recovery with fastboot mode
7th January 2015, 09:03 AM   |  #489  
cz4r3n's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KUWAIT
Thanks Meter: 17
 
176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigreos

Try this.

How to flash CWM recovery with fastboot mode:


Install USB Driver
With your phone switched off, hold volume down and power button
Connect your phone to a computer with the USB cable
Open cwm nx505j folder
Hold shift
Right click in the folder's open window
Open command window here
Type fastboot devices
Press enter, if your phone is in fastboot mode it will appear on the list
Type fastboot erase recovery
Press enter
Type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Press enter
Type fastboot reboot recovery
Press enter

CWM recovery with fastboot mode

I managed to recover already, tnx buddy

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes