FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[HELP] New ZTE Nubia z7 MAX

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By oro.rosso, Junior Member on 30th July 2014, 01:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th June 2015, 07:55 PM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramelki

Any Help?
Thanks

to update to 3.15 you must be on stock rom 3.09
second you must be on stock recovery then only *#7678# works

18th June 2015, 08:14 AM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Hello everybody. I have a problem: When i type *#7678# nothing happens in my phone. And when i try to connect the Nubia updater to my phone, the indicator turns green, but i get this error message: "can't find file [xml]. Can anybody help? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavan_19

to update to 3.15 you must be on stock rom 3.09
second you must be on stock recovery then only *#7678# works

Thanks Pavan for your concern. But i'm still on stock 1.64 . I can't upgrade because i cannot make *#7678# to function. When i connect to PC with nubia updater, i get an error message "can't find file [xml]".
18th June 2015, 05:35 PM |#523  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Thanks Pavan for your concern. But i'm still on stock 1.64 . I can't upgrade because i cannot make *#7678# to function. When i connect to PC with nubia updater, i get an error message "can't find file [xml]".

Check the Unbricking link. This MAY help to resolve the *#7678# issue. You may however need to wipe everything and there is no guarantee it may work. I had bricked my phone and this procedure worked. I have also added my comments in the same posts

http://forum.xda-developers.com/zte-...-mini-t3006268
The Following User Says Thank You to linom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2015, 08:52 PM |#524  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

first enable developer options by clicking 8 times on build number
after that flash the stock recovery for 4.4..http://www.needrom.com/download/stock-recovery/
next u install nubia rom 2.13 new partition through nubia updater..

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavan_19

first enable developer options by clicking 8 times on build number
after that flash the stock recovery for 4.4..http://www.needrom.com/download/stock-recovery/
next u install nubia rom 2.13 new partition through nubia updater..

if that doesnt work then make full wipes and flash offficial rom 1.64 from recovery..http://www.needrom.com/download/zte-...m-v1-64/....it is a zip file you can flash directly through recovery...then continue to upgrade 2.13..
29th June 2015, 11:59 PM |#525  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hi. can someone help me out and upload the drivers in the phone itself somewhere? all the available drivers on the web are incompatible with my z7 max. the only one that worked was the one inside the phone. when i installed cm 12, apparently i lost the driver too. i would really appreciate it if someone could upload the driver from the virtual cd-rom the z7max creates. thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread