[ROM][OFFICIAL][mermaid][10] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
Did a full format before installation and then after lineage install. Tried factory reset after gapps installation and tried 3 different dates for gapps in case it was a new bug. Are you suggesting to do an installation, gapps, then full format?
uh I would do:
fastboot boot twrp
adb sideload lineage
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot twrp
adb sideload gapps
format data
adb reboot

aeppacher

Apr 14, 2012
uh I would do:
fastboot boot twrp
adb sideload lineage
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot twrp
adb sideload gapps
format data
adb reboot

Tried that last night with no luck. I tried the new official zip as well but it got me in a bootloop. Just a heads up the downloads for official were removed so your download link is dead.

wlaib

Nov 11, 2018
Hi, Thank you for your rom. I would like to know if this rom based on sony's aosp and if it is a TRUE Android Q rom or just a treble rom based on Android pie. Thanks.

wlaib

Nov 11, 2018
It's a full port using stock blobs (and kanged Q blobs where necessary).
Thanks for your brilliant work. And Sorry for my bad knowledge about blobs. I don't quite understand your explanation actually. So, Is there a relationship between this rom and Sony's aosp rom. Because the only Android Q sdk for xperia 10 plus I could found is on Sony's aosp website.

Ultramanoid

Apr 24, 2011
東京都 Tokyo Metro
So, all Lineage builds after the 23rd have been removed... Not just for this device, but apparently for all of them. Should we not try to use any build we may have from the last week ? Something went terribly wrong ?

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
So, all Lineage builds after the 23rd have been removed... Not just for this device, but apparently for all of them. Should we not try to use any build we may have from the last week ? Something went terribly wrong ?
No clue, while I know why April 27-28 builds were gone, anything beyond that is an unknown to me.

Reactions: Ultramanoid
G

GuestD2301

Works everything beautifully. Flashed the one of the latest roms recently. Device is really fast and smooth now. NFC, LDAC pretty much everything works normally.

XOBOT.V2

May 14, 2020
Melbourne
This rom is actually good for the people who want to try out Android 10. It's stable and one of the best custom roms out there. But at the same time It has some own problem. for an example finger print sensor reading is way slower than the original rom. Some times it doesn't even work. And most common issue, which is the screen freeze and unstable issue doesn't go away. It still happening in this rom. And also I had boot loop issues few times, a couple days after flashing the rom. It happens when you trying to restart the device. So right now best thing is to wait for the stock Android 10 rom from Sony. Because I heard they're rolling out Android 10 for both Xperia 10 and 10 plus since last week. Now it's just a matter of days to receive the Android 10 OTA update from Sony.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][mermaid][10] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Sony Xperia X10 Plus

Contributors
    LuK1337
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2020-02-16
    Last Updated 2020-04-01
    Sound Issues When Making or Receiving Call on Xperia 10 Plus

Hello,

I have a bootloader unlocked Xperia 10 Plus model I3223. I've been using Sailfish on it for a number of months without an issue but as my carrier is going to be forcing everyone to VoLTE in January, I decided to give Lineage a try.

I went here (https://download.lineageos.org/mermaid) and downloaded this (lineage-17.1-20200805-nightly-mermaid-signed.zip). Got TWRP, adb was alread installed from my previous experiments.

Entered fastboot mode, flashed TWRP and Lineage. Rebooted and everything works fine. Didn't install GAPPS because, well, if I wanted GAPPS, I wouldn't be going to all this trouble.

Everything works great ***EXCEPT***, and it's a big except.

When I make or receive a call, I cannot hear the other party. They can hear me. Speakerphone works fine. Media works fine, the phone rings, I hear text message alerts. It's just the one issue that I cannot hear the other party unless I'm on speakerphone.

Worked fine with Sailfish and with the stock ROM.

Any suggestions?
    IRC is still a thing?

Yeah. I don't think it's going to totally die anytime soon.
    Oh. I kinda understand why something like this would happen...
    Can you come irc? I don't want to reflash stock just to debug this.

EDIT: Maybe fixed in twrp-3.3.1-2-mermaid.img.

I re-flashed the official firmware, and then flash twrp again, it's right!
    thank you
    Hi, Thank you for your rom. I would like to know if this rom based on sony's aosp and if it is a TRUE Android Q rom or just a treble rom based on Android pie. Thanks.
    It's a full port using stock blobs (and kanged Q blobs where necessary).