FORUMS

Xperia 10 Plus Voice Notes not working in Whatsapp,help please

143 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone,i hope someone can help with this problem please. So a friend of mine owns a Xperia 10 Plus and until a week ago the phone was working perfectly. Then it suddenly started having problems in the camera app. When taking a photo,it would go yellow and videos had very soft sound. In the Whatsapp app when sending a voicenote,there is no sound recorded at all.

When i looked at the phone,i noticed that it was completely full. 98% of the internal storage was used and i thought this may the problem. So i had my friend make a backup to Google and then had her move all photos and videos to the external sd or her laptop and then factory reset the phone to free up space again. So all was done,phone set up and internal storage is now 38% full. Whatsapp voicenotes were working fine earlier today still and now suddenly no sound recorded again.

Does anybody know what the problem may be and how to fix it please? Device is the international Xperia 10 Plus with Android 10 installed.
8th July 2020, 08:30 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace.Oneil

Hello everyone,i hope someone can help with this problem please. So a friend of mine owns a Xperia 10 Plus and until a week ago the phone was working perfectly. Then it suddenly started having problems in the camera app. When taking a photo,it would go yellow and videos had very soft sound. In the Whatsapp app when sending a voicenote,there is no sound recorded at all.

When i looked at the phone,i noticed that it was completely full. 98% of the internal storage was used and i thought this may the problem. So i had my friend make a backup to Google and then had her move all photos and videos to the external sd or her laptop and then factory reset the phone to free up space again. So all was done,phone set up and internal storage is now 38% full. Whatsapp voicenotes were working fine earlier today still and now suddenly no sound recorded again.

Does anybody know what the problem may be and how to fix it please? Device is the international Xperia 10 Plus with Android 10 installed.

Turn off "Ok Google" on background.
9th July 2020, 07:24 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Centurion
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickhack

Turn off "Ok Google" on background.

Thanks,will give that a try
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)