Suggest me a good earphone..

Search This thread

SK:)

Nov 4, 2013
Madurai
I need a good earphone within the price range of 1800 INR - 2500 INR.. All i've got is Sony MDR XB-30, XB-50, Sound Magic E10s (which i don't want coz previously i'd used Sound magic ES20 for more than a year and a half, now looking forward for a brand change). Sony XB-50 has inline remote control with mic,so i wonder whether it is compatible for Moto G3. All I want is a cheaper, decent IEM earphones,with a little bit extra bass effect. So suggest your opinions guys.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
First choice be either Klipsch S4 or Sennheiser Momentum, unless you are an extreme audiophile, you don't need to spend much more than this on headphones for a cell phone, but an excellent budget choice is either the SoundMAGIC E10 series or Symphonized earbuds (all of their models are a great value with excellent sound reproduction).

umo4u

Jan 16, 2013
Redmi K20 Pro
hmmm

I need a good earphone within the price range of 1800 INR - 2500 INR.. All i've got is Sony MDR XB-30, XB-50, Sound Magic E10s (which i don't want coz previously i'd used Sound magic ES20 for more than a year and a half, now looking forward for a brand change). Sony XB-50 has inline remote control with mic,so i wonder whether it is compatible for Moto G3. All I want is a cheaper, decent IEM earphones,with a little bit extra bass effect. So suggest your opinions guys.

i have Sennheiser CX 180 Street II Earphones and happy with them.u can check other products of Sennheiser from there indian website according to your need :highfive:

SK:)

Nov 4, 2013
Madurai
i have Sennheiser CX 180 Street II Earphones and happy with them.u can check other products of Sennheiser from there indian website according to your need :highfive:
Got Sony MDR XB30... sounds good with v4a. Yeah sennheisser also too good..

MahaDEVELOPER

Sep 25, 2013
London
I agree with the guy above

Save up and get sennheiser momentums, I'm using on ear v1. But I've heard that the earphones are awesome too.

Jushten

Jan 9, 2016
Audio Technica ATH - EQ300M

You're getting some decent sound quality from these guys for just around $15, the drivers are huge and overall sound quality is great considering its price point. Plus these things, in my opinion, look awesome. Just keep in mind there's a bit of people who've had experiences of breaking the wings on these, which are necessary to wear them correctly, easily.

l3ones

Mar 13, 2014
Seattle
Normally I'm pretty uneasy with non well known brands, but Degauss Dual-drivers are what I'm currently using. Shipping is fast considering their from Sweden, and the sound is fantastic. They're a little on the upper price spectrum but they've proven to be worth it, to me at least.

Top Liked Posts