/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1.x (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's special about my build:
- Sometimes I pick a few patches from the Lineage Gerrit before they are approved and merged into our trees.
- The kernel is based on Lineage's one, but I have upstreamed with the latest patches from linux-stable, added a few things such as performance and battery tweaks, security and stability fixes, SafetyNet spoofing, additional kernel controls.... This kind of things
- The device trees will also be improved overtime with various improvements from mixed sources (for example better presets, different HAL solutions and so on).
- Added Auto FaceUnlock (Nano+ Gapps required to be flashed to get it work)
Added Pixel Navbar
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Enforcing Selinux
You Tell me
Requires Unlocked Bootloader & a custom recovery (at least twrp-osprey-3.1.1-r3.img or newer release is needed)
- Place ROM & Gapps in your virtual SD
- Reboot in Bootloader Mode
- Go to "Recovery" (Vol +/Vol -) and confirm (power)
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Install the ROM zip
- DO NOT REBOOT
- Install the Gapps zip (optional)
Rom - https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=275035
Gapps (ARM 8.1 Nano Recommended)
LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the Moto G 2015
@rahul9999 @Subinsmani @Alberto97
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 8.1.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2018-07-10