FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[NOUGAT][7.1.2][Osprey]XPerience 11.1.2_r2

4,322 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,842
 
By TeamMex, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 22nd November 2016, 08:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd November 2016, 02:59 AM |#31  
TeamMex's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Michoacán de Ocampo - México
Thanks Meter: 12,842
 
Donate to Me
More
About the battery I have good performance using XPerience governor.
I will also be doing a debug in the kernel to lead to great performance.
I must comment that I have 4 days with the device so,
Well you may still have problems.
cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to TeamMex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd November 2016, 03:02 AM |#32  
rahul9999's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India - Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,976
 
Donate to Me
More
Anyone here tested Moto camera on XT1550 ? if yes then please link me to that post or file please.
23rd November 2016, 03:26 AM |#33  
dazeone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 438
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rai7878

Is Fire/optimus kernal working on this rom?

Fire kernel no

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Downloaded when first posted. I'm using mini Gapps and can't get the 2 step verification to receive the text. Only happening on this ROM.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
23rd November 2016, 03:27 AM |#34  
TeamMex's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Michoacán de Ocampo - México
Thanks Meter: 12,842
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul9999

Anyone here tested Moto camera on XT1550 ? if yes then please link me to that post or file please.

For me works download from playstore.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dazeone

Fire kernel no

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Downloaded when first posted. I'm using mini Gapps and can't get the 2 step verification to receive the text. Only happening on this ROM.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

For me are working 2 step verification.
I'm using pico gapps from opengapps.org
cheers
23rd November 2016, 04:43 AM |#35  
dazeone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 438
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamMex

For me works download from playstore.




For me are working 2 step verification.
I'm using pico gapps from opengapps.org
cheers

I'll try pico

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
23rd November 2016, 05:12 AM |#36  
rahul9999's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India - Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,976
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamMex

For me works download from playstore.




For me are working 2 step verification.
I'm using pico gapps from opengapps.org
cheers

I have installed Moto camera v 6.0.43.10 from play store.. after install when i'm going to open it ask's me to give permissions.. after giving permissions it will stuck on shutter type screen.. i'm trying to click next button but nothing happen it will just stuck over there.. is there any solution for this ?
23rd November 2016, 05:22 AM |#37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul9999

I have installed Moto camera v 6.0.43.10 from play store.. after install when i'm going to open it ask's me to give permissions.. after giving permissions it will stuck on shutter type screen.. i'm trying to click next button but nothing happen it will just stuck over there.. is there any solution for this ?

Check ur dpi..set it to 320

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Vvk380 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vvk380 Ad-Free
23rd November 2016, 06:05 AM |#38  
rahul9999's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India - Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,976
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vvk380

Check ur dpi..set it to 320

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

From where i can change DPI ?

EDIT : Ok got it thanks for the solution
23rd November 2016, 06:18 AM |#39  
TeamMex's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Michoacán de Ocampo - México
Thanks Meter: 12,842
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul9999

From where i can change DPI ?

EDIT : Ok got it thanks for the solution

.---. Moto Camera 6.0.43.10
23rd November 2016, 06:24 AM |#40  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamMex

.---. Moto Camera 6.0.43.10

Try Video rec..1080p..?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
23rd November 2016, 06:42 AM |#41  
TeamMex's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Michoacán de Ocampo - México
Thanks Meter: 12,842
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vvk380

Try Video rec..1080p..?

Working well , you have issues? Grab a logcat with alessa or xperience updated and push here

Sent from my Motorola MotoG3 using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes