This is only for XT1540, XT1541, XT1542, XT1543, XT1544, XT1548 and XT1550. Don't try it on anything else.
Welcome to the goodness of Pie This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Pie for Moto G 2015
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
* Include <std_disclaimer.h>
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- This Build Moded to Mount /cache partition as /vendor partition and all device blobs hexed and moved to vendor
- the rom is very light and speed because the moto old blobs have been moved to vendor and launched separately
- This rom is an early stage of treble support but it is not treble yet
What's not working?
Other minor Bugs Maybe
Vendor enabled twrp is required from here
[ROM][9.0.0_r30] LineageOS-16.0 [SEP-VENDOR] [OSPREY] [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the Moto G 2015
althafvly, Ahmed Hady
Source Code: https://github.com/MOTO-M8916
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
Based On: Lineage
Last Updated 2019-01-09