Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][8.1.0_r1] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OSPREY][UNOFFICIAL]

1,855 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,011

Thread Closed Email Thread
2nd December 2017, 02:21 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Should we use 14/11 build or 15/11?, Which one is more stable?

2nd December 2017, 02:34 AM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag India - Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayazalica

Should we use 14/11 build or 15/11?, Which one is more stable?

Both are having bugs.. check OP for more information..
2nd December 2017, 02:36 AM |#103  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul9999

Both are having bugs.. check OP for more information..

Which one is better for testing?
2nd December 2017, 02:38 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag India - Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Which one is better for testing?

Of course latest one
2nd December 2017, 02:41 AM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag India - Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1810

Future updates of the ROM or the future 8.1 update? Sorry i didn't understood

This Rom is compiled from official Pixel Experience Sources.. So whenever sources get updated with major fixes there would be chances of new update
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahul9999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahul9999 Ad-Free
3rd December 2017, 04:08 PM |#106  
Forum Moderator
Flag Midlands, UK
Thanks Meter: 4,810

More
Posts (and responses) regarding builds that are "unreleased" have been deleted. Please avoid posting "unreleased code" - due to the high risk involved, and permission should always be sought before adding links for another's work.

Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LenAsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LenAsh Ad-Free
4th December 2017, 09:08 AM |#107  

More
Please help me, i have downloaded the flash zip file in internal memory and while wiping wrongly i selected internal memory as well and restarted too. Now my phone is showing boot loader unlocked screen and it did not come out from that screen. Could someone can help me like how to go to recovery mode at this point? I try to switch off the device by press power button 3 to 5 seconds, It's again come to that bootloader unlocked screen.
4th December 2017, 09:48 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Please help me, i have downloaded the flash zip file in internal memory and while wiping wrongly i selected internal memory as well and restarted too. Now my phone is showing boot loader unlocked screen and it did not come out from that screen. Could someone can help me like how to go to recovery mode at this point? I try to switch off the device by press power button 3 to 5 seconds, It's again come to that bootloader unlocked screen.

First download the ROM, and put them in your micro sd. Second enter again in twrp mode and try to do the process again, do not mark your micro SD or otg when making wipe. I hope my answer serves you, I am not a developer but I understand what happened, or better wait for someone else to respond.
4th December 2017, 02:32 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag India - Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You're talking about this ROM or what?
4th December 2017, 03:51 PM |#110  
Flag Santa Fe
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Quote:

With the screen stuck in bootloader unlocked, press power button and volume down button for 10+ seconds, when it power off keep pressing it until ou enter bootloader, when you are in there, with the volume buttons move thourght the options until you see its marked "recovery mode" and press the power button. There you are, you are in the recovery, nos follow the other user help.
4th December 2017, 07:26 PM |#111  
Flag Santa Fe
Thanks Meter: 223

More
In the build of 15/11 there is no control over ambient display, only an ON/OFF toggle. (Before, you could choose if the screen woke up to notifications or gestures)
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread