crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)
Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS
First time installing crDroid to your MOTO G 2015, or coming from another ROM: <--THESE MAY NEED UPDATING FOR YOUR PARTICULAR DEVICE; BE THOROUGH IN INSTRUCTIONS-->
** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip <--& vendor img, if applicable--> to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up
For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).
Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files
- Google (obviously)
- LineageOS (secondarily)
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
Device source code