This is only for XT1540, XT1541, XT1542, XT1543, XT1544, XT1548 and XT1550 Also supported Moto G turbo XT1556 and XT1557 Don't try it on anything else.
Welcome to the goodness of Oreo. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo for Moto G 2015 /Turbo
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
* Include <std_disclaimer.h>
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Opengapps Official builds here
What's not working?
Minor Bugs Maybe
[ROM][8.1.0_r52] LineageOS 15.1 [osprey/merlin] [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the Moto G 2015
Source Code: https://github.com/MOTO-M8916
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Based On: Lineage
Last Updated 2018-12-10