Daily Driver Rom for Osprey [Discussion]

Search This thread

Yousvel

Jan 23, 2014
Cap-Haitian
www.dtcministries.com
This thread is dedicated to discussion about roms people are using as daily driver on Moto G 2015.

The posts need to answer this question: WHICH ROM YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING AS A DAILY DRIVER ON YOUR MOTO G 2015 AND WHY?

It would also be good to insert in your post the link to that rom.

Let discussions start!

Last edited:

JackSparrow17

Apr 3, 2009
Jamnagar
I like trying new roms, but now latest BeanStalk 6 is just amazing, But still waiting for BrokenOs...

Sent from my bs_osprey using Tapatalk

skooter32

Sep 12, 2015
Xenon HD Optimus kernel smooth quick layers brilliant had it on Nexus 7 2012 was great for that too battery life is good as well get a full day if am not heavy on my xt1541

Kai Disobey

Apr 12, 2012
Stuttgart
I prefer the AICP-Rom !!!
Its officially supported, continuously updated (OTA), its light,stabel, smooth, many customizations........:good:

riggerman0421

Mar 5, 2011
Sunset, Louisiana
Stock Marshmallow, unrooted. Actually, this is the first one of five Android phones and two Android tablets I've owned that I haven't felt the need to root. Almost pure Google experience, smooth, lag free, quick and responsive. I may eventually root just to remove ads and use a few xposed modules.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kryptonify

Nov 15, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
Stock Marshmallow, unrooted. Actually, this is the first one of five Android phones and two Android tablets I've owned that I haven't felt the need to root. Almost pure Google experience, smooth, lag free, quick and responsive. I may eventually root just to remove ads and use a few xposed modules.

Fkin A

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you share your settings?

FOr now:
    My Optimized LMK
    6, 12, 16, 64, 128, 196

My Interactive Optimized:
    above_hispeed_delay 20000 800000:60000 1094400:150000
    align_window 0
    boost 0
    boostpulse_duration 80000
    go_hispeed_load 99
    hispeed_freq 400000
    io_is_busy 0
    min_sample_time 40000
    target_loads 98 400000:40 800000:80 1094400:95
    timer_rate 30000
    timer_slack 80000

Other things are more complicated, maybe other day, use Magisk Art Optimization module, and experiment with Kernel Adiutor and LSpeed.
    Meh, idk, don't care. I've installed any app I've wanted to(from the store and apk). I won't be moving from AICP. It is flawless, fast. Just a dream to use. Also the only ROM for which mobile data worked right away....with zero input from me required (all roms up to this point required fiddling with apn settings)Updated daily...OTA..so I'll use AICP until the phone dies or I get a new one. It is a fantastic ROM. Search is over
    Cypher OS in combination with ultradevs kernel (auto SMP /,archpower) is without question....the best combination for osprey. No stupid bloat. No flash or frills..just smooth, lightening fast, and everything just works. Amazing. Nothing else comes close
    Hi All,

Try AOSP Extended v4.1 Nougat 7.1.2 Rom....have been using it as a daily driver..since past two weeks...

AOSP Extended + L Speed + FireKernel v9 + Kernel Adiutor + init.d tweaks + build.prop settings : the AOSP Ex developer gives quick updates... this ROM is by the same guy who made the much loved and acclaimed BrokenOS ROM for osprey....

Another Rom which I used for 4 months as a daily driver was Tesla 7.1.1...probably negligibly better than AOSP Ex...but now the Tesla post has not been updated to 7.1.2...so shifted to AOSP Ex...both ROMs are very similar w.r t customization,performance & battery except that Tesla provides an inbuilt dark theme in it....

So both the ROMS are almost equally good...

Other ROMS which I have tried on Osprey:
    Dirty Unicorns 11.3 Nougat 7.1.2 - lesser features compared to both the above...but does a pretty good job
    Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 Nougat 7.1.2: Ok ROM..has the maximum features among all ROMs.
    AOSP CAF 7.1.1: This ROM was glitchy for me...but many others have found to be very good...closest to stock ROM N7.1.1 experience....

Personal Ranking:
    1. Tesla 7.1.1...I hope the developer release Tesla 7.1.2 soon...
    1.1. AOSP Ex 4.1 N 7.1.1
    2. DU 7.1.2
    3. RR 7.1.2

All the above can be used as daily driver ROMs....
    Have fun.
    Official cm13 is from now on my new daily driver