So here we go...let's keep this bumped every couple weeks so it stays at the top, shall we?
The following requirements must be met:
- latest stock android rom for your device (ota or factory image will do) ANY mods at all will cause the update to fail installing, but does not affect the OTA notification or downloading the OTA!! this includes root/SuperSU, as well as recovery
- adb installed on your computer (the easiest way is with minimal adb.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317790)
When you get the ota notification DO NOT download the update, and DO NOT reboot your phone!
- plug your usb cable into your computer (not a front port)
- open the command terminal (start>accessories>cmd or type cmd in the search under the start menu. if you use minimal adb, open this.)
- enable usb debugging on your android (settings>development>enable usb debugging)
- type the following line exactly as it's written then press enter
- adb logcat
- it will print out a whole bunch of text below this line in the command terminal.
- start the OTA download (you don't have to finish it if you don't want...just starting is enough to get the url)
- copy and paste everything from the terminal into a notebook text document and attach it to your post if you can't find the url in this text yourself. someone will help you, for sure!
now it is safe to reboot your phone and install the update