FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Moto G3 6.0 official OTA links (so far: xt1540)

2,529 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,423

By hp420, Senior Member on 1st January 2016, 02:04 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Some URLs have been captured, some have not. What you see is what we've got. If you do not see your region's URL here I don't have it, so please do not ask!!

Do not fill this thread with chat about the MM update. We have a thread for that already. This is only a repository for the URLs.

If you are in possession of an official URL link please post it here or PM it to me. That is the preferred method to share the OTA download. If that's not possible for one reason or another, any dropbox, google drive, mega, etc. link to the zip file will do just fine. Please do not rename, repack, or edit your OTA zip in any way. We don't want to break the signature...if you do stock recovery won't flash it.

Here is a guide to capture your URL should you get the notification. Please remember to start logcat BEFORE clicking download.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/2015...pdate-t3230597

If you are unable to capture the URL you can find the update .zip file in the /cache directory of your device. You must be rooted to get it, and being rooted will not stop you from being able to download the update. You just can't flash it from a rooted device.

How to install:
How to sideload an update.zip

US Unlocked Retail XT1540 1Gb (thanks @stevotdo)
link deleted
US Unlocked Retail XT1540 2Gb (thanks @Gotolei)
link deleted
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hp420 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hp420 Ad-Free

1st January 2016, 05:57 PM |#2  
guys, take it to the discussion thread!!! this is ONLY a link repository!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hp420 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hp420 Ad-Free
2nd January 2016, 02:02 PM |#3  
what the hell???? I specifically asked everyone to NOT turn this into a completely worthless discussion.

I'm deleting this thread and it's not coming back until a mod can lock it!! You people are absolutely ridiculous...like vultures!! you see a link and just click it without reading anything at all!!

Thank you to those who did stay on topic. Sorry it has to be this way...I've never seen a forum with so many users who can't follow one simple rule!!

I don't know if I will EVER post another update thread here again....every one I've made turns into the same thing....50 people all asking the same question or posting the same damn comment....no **** the link isn't working...everyone spammed it and it got overloaded. I saw the first post. I didn't need to be told 3 times.

You guys really know how to ruin a good thing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hp420 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hp420 Ad-Free
2nd January 2016, 02:11 PM |#4  
Forum Moderator
Flag Midlands, UK
Thanks Meter: 4,748

More
Thread closed - it has become a joke. A rather sad joke at that.

Every post deleted to preserve some Forum dignity.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LenAsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LenAsh Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread