stock moto nougat booted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Himanshu.Shukla

Nov 8, 2016
Lucknow
Stock moto nougat successfully ported for Moto G3 (osprey)

But. There are some bugs and it is needed to be fixed . i will post as soon possible after the bugs fixed

stay tuned.. ;) :good:

This is the source firmware . its stock nougat firmware of moto x play. U can download ur self and try (on your own risk. Its dangerous too). But my development is still in progress. Will update asap after bugs are gone
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195905224

I Tried To Flash It In Osprey XT1550 But It Stuck On Boot Animation

Sorry For Bad English

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Ok. Thnx for testing . i will upload the full rom next time
Its a stock rom of moto x play. U need to port to make it boot. Don't ever try to flash stock of other device's without any precaution
So I am confused here... is this supposed to be a ROM for the Moto G 2015, or are you just pulling out bits and pieces to "port" the Moto X Play ROM to the Moto G? I don't really understand, is the link you posted in the first post a usable ROM or the ROM image you are basing your stuff on?

From reading through this, what you are giving us is not usable and you know it, and you expect us to know exactly what you mean by "port it" and your not giving any directions or guides to do it... What is the point of this thread?!?!

althafvly

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
May 28, 2014
Malappuram
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel XL
So I am confused here... is this supposed to be a ROM for the Moto G 2015, or are you just pulling out bits and pieces to "port" the Moto X Play ROM to the Moto G? I don't really understand, is the link you posted in the first post a usable ROM or the ROM image you are basing your stuff on?

From reading through this, what you are giving us is not usable and you know it, and you expect us to know exactly what you mean by "port it" and your not giving any directions or guides to do it... What is the point of this thread?!?!
Check android development section. To know the development
https://xdaforums.com/2015-moto-g/development/rom-stock-rom-6-0-1-optimized-t3609991

Last edited:
Reactions: RijuSarkar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts