The HotROM Box - Early Build
Hey people, I'm spamtheboss, former known on Titan forum on Miui V6 development and also a few tricks I've posted there. But, I have a project called The HotROM Box, which consists in a tool that provides almost everything you need to restore your device in no time, basically an automator. All you need is your adb and fastboot and (for now) your Stock FW.
Stock ROM Flashing method
TWRP Recovery Flashing method
Phone Reboot option
Reboot to Bootloader option
Reboot to Recovery option
Dealing with The HotROM Box
-Copy all files to the folder where your Stock ROM files are located.
Windows: .bat interactive menu
Linux: .sh interactive menu using Zenity
1.3: F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: ROM flashing doesn't work!
- A: You're probably using mFastboot, an alternative version of fastboot. Install the original version and this issue will be solved (until I release a alternative version)
- Q: TWRP flashing doesn't work!
- A: If you haven't downloaded this file via xda official thread some stuff may be corrupted. TWRP image is uploaded with the script and you must copy those to your ROM folder.
- Q: ETA?
- A: Please, do not ask this kind of question. I'm not a dev, I just like (very much) to program some cool stuff, and if something on the code goes wrong, warn me and i'll fix it and release a new version as soon as I can.
- Q: Will you add more features?
- A: Always, this tool will grow with features as the way I improve my programming skills.
- Initial Release (Stock ROM flashing, TWRP flashing and other minor options)
- Added alternative mFastboot flashing method
- Tool ported to THEA and OSPREY
- Tool ported to Linux
Mediafire Last update!
Github Repo (LINUX)
Github Repo (WINDOWS) Not available (yet).
What you think about The HotROM Box? Vote your opinion about it!
To update HRB, just paste the new files on the older files directory. Simple as that!
Source Code: http://github.com/lelufg
The HotROM Box, Tool/Utility for the Moto G 2015
Current Stable Version: 2.0
Stable Release Date: 2015-12-30
Current Beta Version: 2.0
Beta Release Date: 2015-12-18
Last Updated 2015-12-31