AOSP Roms for Osprey

Search This thread

SpiralX15

Oct 14, 2014
Kolkata
Hey guys,

Looking for an Android Oreo/Pie based ROMs which are stable and purely AOSP based. I like stock Android without any additional features (I mean it). I would like to use it as my daily driver and should have working VOLTE, Good battery life and Ram Management.

Please point me out to a few from the above requirements. Mine's an Osprey Indian variant.

Ritik99

Feb 24, 2016
Greater Noida
You can use LOS 15.1 having December security patch, or wait for few weeks, as official LOS 15 by squid2 is on the way. I think ASOP oreo is also their for download, check the development thread.

superman234

Apr 2, 2019
I have been using using LineageOS14.1 in my osprey as a daily driver for a year now and I have not faced any major issues. There was the occasional restarts and all. But nothing serious that affects usability. I am using it with Jio and there are no issues with VOLTE that I faced

Last edited:

SpiralX15

Oct 14, 2014
Kolkata
I have been using using LineageOS14.1 in my osprey as a daily driver for a year now and I have not faced any major issues. There was the occasional restarts and all. But nothing serious that affects usability. I am using it with Jio and there are no issues with VOLTE that I faced

How frequent are these occassional restarts? How is the performance and ram management compared to stock Marshmallow?

superman234

Apr 2, 2019
How frequent are these occassional restarts? How is the performance and ram management compared to stock Marshmallow?
Restarts are not frequent at all. May be once in a while. Performance and RAM management I found it comparable to the stock ROM. Though one thing I usually do is not keep too much apps running in the background. I close the app completely once I am done using any of the apps