FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions for the Motorola Moto G 2015 [Initial: 28/11/15]

1,039 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,345

By HTCDreamOn, Senior Member on 28th November 2015, 06:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd January 2018, 12:23 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
<deleted>

23rd September 2018, 06:14 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
help me please
Hello I have a problem and I hope you can help me I have a motorcycle 3 turbo and I had it working with a custom rom and I had it with the screen loose but it was good, then I do not know how the screen moved and I wanted to accommodate it and suddenly I raised and lowered the intensity of brightness until in the main picture you could see at the same time the applications drawer looked like a ghost on the screen and suddenly it turned off I wanted to turn it on and nothing that turned on when I wanted to turn on it was very hot I took it with a technician and said that it was the screen that fixed the image but the cell was restarted every minute I wanted to enter the recovery but it was black screen and it would not let me enter the recovery and install the official stock rom and follow the reboots, now install a custom rom and I have to have an active application in the background to block the screen does not restart the cell phone because if I do not have an activated application the cell phone goes back to reboot someone could I help you how to resove it please? thank you for your attention
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faq, frequently asked questions, moto g 2015, moto g3, osprey

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)