By Alberto97, Recognized Developer on 26th January 2017, 03:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th March 2019, 01:28 PM |#491  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,853

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek33.21

Any news about LOS 15 official release for osprey?

[EDIT My nag about ETA was entirely misplaced as this is the Q&A thread. Apologies, I thought it was the main development thread. The nag was deleted. As to the information you are looking for]

You can review the developer's previous posts in the development thread to see what the plan is and you could review their posts in other threads to see what they are working on at the moment. To do that just go to squid2's XDA profile and find the link to all of their posts. Fortunately developers are typically busier with code than with XDA posts so you won't have to go through too many of them to find it. In short, they are working on Osprey LOS 15 among other things - Same developer's work underpins LOS, TWRP and custom kernels for several devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free

23rd March 2019, 07:38 AM |#492  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Number of devices connected to portable hotspot doesn't give right numbers (in notification and toggle button at status bar) and wifi hotspot timeout gets reset to never again and again anyone with these issues?
I am using 20-feb-2019 build of lineage os 14.1
28th March 2019, 10:52 AM |#493  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Any updates about getting official LOS 15.1 builds? I didn't see a test build from an month (Feb 2 was last build). Is it because i don't know where to find them?
28th March 2019, 02:53 PM |#494  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,853

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabelagaje

Any updates about getting official LOS 15.1 builds? I didn't see a test build from an month (Feb 2 was last build). Is it because i don't know where to find them?

Answered in main thread, with advice about how to find such answers. https://forum.xda-developers.com/201...od-14-t3466246
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)