[ROM][7.1.1][BETA] Official Slim7 - Osprey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

abhi8939

Oct 18, 2015
ghaziabad
Yes bro WiFi n LTE works absolutely fine .... No issue

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

WiFi n LTE works fine... No issue

althafvly

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
May 28, 2014
Malappuram
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel XL
I m still looking for disabling the led light... May b the turn off option is available.... Here are some screenshots for all....

Flashh how to disable the led light
Install moto led app from playstore

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Try looking notifications, then hit the menu button. That's where you'll find it in Lineage OS.
Same

eemgee

Dec 27, 2013
Teesside
Which Moto led app? I'm seeing a load and the ones I tried aren't doing anything.

Last edited:

adbhitman

Jul 31, 2015
Btw is this build included stock/aosp sms application? Becouse what I remember some earlier versions it haven't any sms application included by default.

adbhitman

Jul 31, 2015
It depends on what Gapps you flash if you flash stock Gapps it'll replace it to stock if you flash mini Gapps itll be aosp
Yes thats true. I have used pico version allways. Just wondernig if it is there or not.
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71283580&postcount=14
Hmm 2nd screenshot and there not seem to be any sms application... Is there some real reason why it isn't included? Becouse you can basically drop phone application also if you just say "download from google play some other replacement application".

Ikkix

Mar 7, 2017
i would like to know how can you obtain root on this rom, as i installed firekernel and cannot adjust it without root.

melp57

Jul 31, 2009
Really nice rom. No customization, but I guess that is why it's called slim. Leaves more room on phone memory. Great work, thanks. Please keep updating.

melp57

Jul 31, 2009
Nice rom, but too bad there is no way to turn the battery charger light off. I can't believe that was left out. On to other rom.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim7 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 7.x Nougat and offers the following original features:
    • Slim Navbar & Hardware key rebinding
      • ​Single tap action,​​ ​long press action, double tap action!-We’ve got you covered.
    • Slim Actions & Chamber of secrets
      • ​Customise your device to the fullest​​ ​-You’re a wizard!
    • SlimRecents
      • A Faster alternative to stock recents ​-Your device, your choice.
    • SlimLauncher
      • ​An​ ​Open​ ​source,​ ​feature​ ​filled​ ​launcher!​​ ​-Make yourself at home
    • Status bar customisations
      • ​Clock and Date? Battery? ​-More​ ​fun​ ​than​ ​you​ ​can​ ​shake​ ​a​ ​stick​ ​at.

Important links:

slimroms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.

Downloads - Slimify your device!

Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.

FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Slim, ROM for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
    Flashhhh
    Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-03-03
    Last Updated 2017-03-03
    First Official Weekly build is up!
    A new beta will be released every week. So check the download tab on the website
    every week!
    Nice rom, but too bad there is no way to turn the battery charger light off. I can't believe that was left out. On to other rom.....
    I reported to the team. Will add an option for that in future
    I m still looking for disabling the led light... May b the turn off option is available.... Here are some screenshots for all....

Flashh how to disable the led light

Yes

For merlin also...plz
    We had one unofficial build but...he abandoned it after only one build... ?

I don't own the device