Flag waves gently lapping on the beach
Thanks Meter: 846

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachin ET

What does this error mean?
it ruined everything.

Did you solve this?
The Following User Says Thank You to KrisM22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KrisM22 Ad-Free

20th May 2017, 03:10 AM |#4672  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisM22

Did you solve this?

Big thanks to you & Subins Mani........it was starage problem as you both said........problem solved........
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachin ET For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sachin ET Ad-Free
20th May 2017, 04:55 AM |#4673  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Mine is moto g3 xt1550. I have flashed latest LOS with gapps from twrp recovery.
wifidirect shows the miracast enable tv. But cast shows no device.

How to get miracast working?
20th May 2017, 06:06 AM |#4674  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,845

More
Quote:

Only

Next to 4.6GB, yes only 2.75GB. Without those nearly 2 additional GB the restore might work, Just another path to a solution.
20th May 2017, 06:17 AM |#4675  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Next to 4.6GB, yes only 2.75GB. Without those nearly 2 additional GB the restore might work, Just another path to a solution.

I understood that.
The "only" was a joke considering it's a "mere" (also joke) 2+GB.

Actually, I got caught by this very thing 2 days ago when my TWRP somehow changed its settings back to Internal Storage and I had 4 backups on it before I realized why my internal storage was disappearing.

OT: TWRP 3.1.1 official is out, but not squid's.
20th May 2017, 07:39 AM |#4676  
Flag Makati
Thanks Meter: 50

More
The game still crashes. I'm using the 05.11.17 version. Haven't yet updated it to 05.18.... Are there things that I need to adjust under settings>developer options, that might help fix the issue with gaming? I've already set everything to LOW in the game settings.
20th May 2017, 07:59 AM |#4677  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 393

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosoani

The game still crashes. I'm using the 05.11.17 version. Haven't yet updated it to 05.18.... Are there things that I need to adjust under settings>developer options, that might help fix the issue with gaming? I've already set everything to LOW in the game settings.

My opinion to clean flash 18.5 build & check.. most of the known bugs have been resolved in this build.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahul9999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahul9999 Ad-Free
20th May 2017, 10:14 PM |#4678  
Flag Lost Angeles
Thanks Meter: 436

More
Brief question here, hopefully its not too off-topic. For those of you guys that clean flash each build, how are you restoring your apps? I use Titanium backup pro and am aware that you can easily restore your apps each time. But I'm just curious if there is an easier way like backing up data and restoring it just after a clean flash, or perhaps that negates the whole point of a clean flash.

If this is too far off-topic, please just ignore my post.
20th May 2017, 10:17 PM |#4679  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedied4me

Brief question here, hopefully its not too off-topic. For those of you guys that clean flash each build, how are you restoring your apps? I use Titanium backup pro and am aware that you can easily restore your apps each time. But I'm just curious if there is an easier way like backing up data and restoring it just after a clean flash, or perhaps that negates the whole point of a clean flash.

If this is too far off-topic, please just ignore my post.

I use TBPro, but I restore apk only - batch restore - no data. If you restore data and have a prob with an app I guess you would just uninstall it, install it and start over for that app.

Data on the others shouldn't hurt. Maybe I,ll change...

I clean, flash ROM, flash gapps, long boot, install magisk, twrp flash magisk(ignore if you get root a diff way) , boot, install TBPro, run batch restore. Then I,ve been going through and setting each one up. Restoring default ( with data) would bypass last step.
Sent from my MotoG3 using XDA Labs

EDIT: It occurs to me that if I restore with data then things like GPSFix will think they have looked for and found sats, even though they haven't. So where does that leave location? What are the GPS settings? I think I will stay with not restoring data - just apps only.
The Following User Says Thank You to KrisM22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KrisM22 Ad-Free
20th May 2017, 10:58 PM |#4680  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,845

More
Quote:

I understood that.
The "only" was a joke considering it's a "mere" (also joke) 2+GB.

LOL, I remember discussing with a colleague in about 1990 the merits up upgrading from a 20MB to a 40MB PC hard drive.

Quote:

Actually, I got caught by this very thing 2 days ago when my TWRP somehow changed its settings back to Internal Storage and I had 4 backups on it before I realized why my internal storage was disappearing.

That switch to internal SD happened to me once a long while ago, perhaps after having run TWRP once with no external SD inserted, but since then I made a habit of checking the location at each backup.

Quote:

OT: TWRP 3.1.1 official is out, but not squid's.

As usual, I'll wait for squid2's twrp.

--------
On a separate note: Has anybody noticed missing options in the Camera mode menu (button at upper left offering: beach, flowers, action, landscape, etc)? Most of those options are missing in May 18 Osprey but not May 18 Peregrine and not on either device in previous build. I've got screenshots and but am mobile and can't file a proper report ATM.
20th May 2017, 11:09 PM |#4681  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

LOL, I remember discussing with a colleague in about 1990 the merits up upgrading from a 20MB to a 40MB PC hard drive.

That switch to internal SD happened to me once a long while ago, perhaps after having run TWRP once with no external SD inserted, but since then I made a habit of checking the location at each backup.

As usual, I'll wait for squid2's twrp.

--------
On a separate note: Has anybody noticed missing options in the Camera mode menu (button at upper left offering: beach, flowers, action, landscape, etc)? Most of those options are missing in May 18 Osprey but not May 18 Peregrine and not on either device in previous build. I've got screenshots and but am mobile and can't file a proper report ATM.

a) yup!
b) yeah, I clearly did something - it didn't do it by itself!
c) yup
-------
when I click the top left button (3 horiz bars) I get this: (no beach/flowers)
-
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170520-180304.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	4156428  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)