Post Reply Email Thread
2nd May 2019, 04:43 AM |#6091  
Flag London, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,697

Donate to Me
More
I have most official builds since 20180223 here:

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a...015-lineageos/

Files are hosted by the Internet Archive, checksums are hosted by me.

The last build (20190220) seems to be stable, at least for my usage.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to S4turno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift S4turno Ad-Free

7th May 2019, 07:01 AM |#6092  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4turno

I have most builds since 20180223 here:

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a...015-lineageos/

Files are hosted by the Internet Archive, checksums are hosted by me.

The last build (20190220) seems to be stable, at least for my usage.

Thank you!

I just installed 20190220 (with addonsu-14.1-arm, on an XT1541) and can confirm it works. Could someone update the first post with this link?

Major caveat: this build includes gapps. Is there any chance we can get a clean build without proprietary Google stuff? Sorry - error on my side. I had to wipe system before flashing to get rid of the old stuff.

UPDATE: LineageOS for microG has recent builds for our device if you (like me) want to avoid gapps.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XdxH62 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XdxH62 Ad-Free
9th May 2019, 09:56 AM |#6093  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XdxH62

UPDATE: LineageOS for microG has recent builds for our device if you (like me) want to avoid gapps.

Nice catch. It seems https://download.lineage.microg.org/osprey/ has a even more recent build 14.1-20190303 which IIRC contains some additional security updates from March 2019 not included in the latest official weekly build 14.1-20190222 after the builds have been stopped for LOS 14.1.
9th May 2019, 05:28 PM |#6094  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,871

More
Although official and unofficial LOS Osprey builds may be available elsewhere, the topic of this thread should stay within the official builds that originated from LOS and the unofficial builds that were announced here by squid2, unless of course something learned about other variants somehow informs LOS Osprey development.
9th May 2019, 05:35 PM |#6095  

More
While this might be a valid concern it doesn't really help if the official builds that originated from LOS are not available anymore / at all for Osprey:

https://download.lineageos.org/osprey
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x389sadas2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift x389sadas2 Ad-Free
9th May 2019, 09:43 PM |#6096  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x389sadas2

While this might be a valid concern it doesn't really help if the official builds that originated from LOS are not available anymore / at all for Osprey:

https://download.lineageos.org/osprey

I was not referring to sharing past official builds. In fact it's great that some people know where to find them. Thank you!

When I said "that originated from LOS", I meant just that and no more. In other words; the builds were originated from LOS even if now shared elsewhere. The point being that the customized LOS builds for microg and the ones already including gapps are off topic here. That's not to say they are not great resources to know about but that doesn't inform the development of LOS for Osprey and would be better discussed in the Q&A thread.

Let's not forget that even though things may be stalled we are still on the cusp of going official until we hear otherwise.
11th May 2019, 09:32 AM |#6097  

More
Ah, then it was just a plain misunderstanding. Thanks for clarification.

Nevertheless these build are now posted here and might help other users looking into this thread while searching for other locations to download LOS osprey builds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x389sadas2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift x389sadas2 Ad-Free
17th June 2019, 03:21 PM |#6098  

More
I'm really not sure where to ask this, but someone knows where I could find this latest official build (lineage-14.1-20190220-nightly-osprey-signed) but with security patches up to date?
It's a very good rom, and I just could ask for the latest security patches to be added.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I'm really not sure where to ask this, but someone knows where I could find this latest official build (lineage-14.1-20190220-nightly-osprey-signed) but with security patches up to date?
It's a very good rom, and I just could ask for the latest security patches to be added.
The Following User Says Thank You to nzkn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nzkn Ad-Free
17th June 2019, 05:23 PM |#6099  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzkn

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Reasonably asked in the Osprey Q&A thread or here (assuming you searched).

As far as I know, Other than the unofficial update from squid2 in February 2019 there have been no announcements here or in the LOS Osprey Q&A thread about newer versions which include latest security patch. That being said this does not mean no one has done it. To your point it's a good device, so perhaps someone did think it was worth doing. I'd suggest posting the question in the Q&A thread as well, and doing some wider research.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)