FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Change for Better. Comment here to Win an Honor 9 Lite

320 posts
Thanks Meter: 666

By XDARoni, XDA Community Manager on 18th January 2018, 01:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

In this thread we are going to give you the opportunity to win an Honor 9 Lite. One of Honor’s biggest launches in 2017 was the Honor 9. On January 17 Honor will launch the Honor 9 Lite in India. This phone will have all the spirit of the Honor 9 with a few changes.

Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 659
Display 18:9 1080 x 2160 pixels 5.6″
RAM 4GB
Storage 64GB
Camera Quad Lens: 13 MP + 2 MP, 1080p
Battery 3000 mAh

Find out more about this phone here and let us know what phone you're using right now and what you're looking forward to the most in the Honor 9 Lite. We will pick a lucky winner, based on the quality of their post and the number of thanks they receive.

Update: winners chosen.
The Following 104 Users Say Thank You to XDARoni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDARoni Ad-Free

18th January 2018, 02:06 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
The (comparatively)small size. For the love of god everybody stop this large(-r) screen madness and making even bigger phones. I like to use my phone in one hand and this one is a welcome change, a bigger battery would have been welcome but sony has shown us that even on Android optimisation can do wonders so looking forward to that
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aks98765 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aks98765 Ad-Free
18th January 2018, 04:20 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGreenway

In this thread we are going to give you the opportunity to win an Honor 9 Lite. One of Honor’s biggest launches in 2017 was the Honor 9. On January 17 Honor will launch the Honor 9 Lite in India. This phone will have all the spirit of the Honor 9 with a few changes.

RAM 4GB
Storage 64GB
Battery 3000 mAh

Find out more about this phone here and let us know what phone you're using right now and what you're looking forward to the most in the Honor 9 Lite. We will pick a lucky winner, based on the quality of their post and the number of thanks they receive.

I'm using the Lenovo a6010 plus and my favorite thing about the all new Honor 9 Lite is everything. I love just everything about this phone especially the much smaller and easy to hold display size.
The Following User Says Thank You to JS TECH CHANNEL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JS TECH CHANNEL Ad-Free
18th January 2018, 04:22 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Tall displays are all the rage right now, but the screen estate is not always used by people. However, if you are into eBook reading, then the extra space will make for a better reading experience. If the OS is well optimized, then the battery backup will prove to be decent. I hope there might be OEM plastic backs for those people who are accident prone :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kvn95ss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kvn95ss Ad-Free
18th January 2018, 04:26 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
The design and display and camera is pretty dope IMHO and i actually like the emui and its based on oreo!!yeyyy!!!

And dat back!!🤤
Right now I'm using a zuk z2
The Following User Says Thank You to jatin@@ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jatin@@ Ad-Free
18th January 2018, 04:26 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Specs at this price
18th January 2018, 04:30 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quad Camera and Display
Brilliant Quad Cameras and Beautiful Display. These are usual features about which a normal person will care and this phone excels in both.
18th January 2018, 04:33 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Oreo + EMUI (*o*)

Edit: I will buy it anyway.lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chalton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chalton Ad-Free
18th January 2018, 04:34 PM |#9  
Flag Vijayawada
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I'm using HTC Desire 620G and Samsung galaxy s duos 2. The design is pretty sleek and is made of glass and is reflective. I mean the looks are good. I'm really looking forward for the camera and it is a quad camera setup and also looking forward for software and kernel optimizations made by honor when compared to other kirin 659 chips. First budget 18:9 phone from honor so excited to check its quality.
The Following User Says Thank You to M.A.P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M.A.P Ad-Free
18th January 2018, 04:35 PM |#10  
Honor Fanatic
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 13,617

Donate to Me
More
I'm using Pixel 2 XL now and I'm looking forward to advanced quad-camera and awesome infinity display of Honor 9 lite. And of course the headphone jack. I really miss it on Pixel 2 XL

If I win this, I'll support the device by building custom ROMs for it

Nitin
The Following 254 Users Say Thank You to nitin.chobhe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nitin.chobhe Ad-Free
18th January 2018, 04:36 PM |#11  
Honor Addict
Flag Aruppukottai
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGreenway

RAM 4GB
Storage 64GB
Battery 3000 mAh

Really like the Size and display of the phone. The class finish of the front and back looks so gorgeous. And also out of the Box with Oreo is best out of the Best. It is having double tab to sleep and wake up features that every one asked for Kirin processor from Huawei. Worth for money.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honor

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)