FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0.0_r44][Xiaomi Mi 9][unofficial] AospExtended v6.6 [2019/8/16]

1,745 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,435
 
By raystef66, Recognized Contributor on 9th August 2019, 07:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th August 2019, 09:24 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Looks very promising!

I expect the answer is negative, but will ask anyway: does the dialer have a built-in phone call recording option like in MIUI roms?
 
 
10th August 2019, 09:59 PM |#22  
gianton's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 9,605
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybill

Looks very promising!

I expect the answer is negative, but will ask anyway: does the dialer have a built-in phone call recording option like in MIUI roms?

No AOSP/LOS/Google ROM has this feature. You have to find an app for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gianton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gianton Ad-Free
10th August 2019, 10:25 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag East Kilbride
Thanks Meter: 624
 
More
I had some problems where apps just wouldn't open. Pressing home would freeze and then launch Google as if I was holding home button...

The freezes got too much and I switched ROM.

Thanks for linking up the other disable encryption zip. Much appreciated.
10th August 2019, 10:38 PM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianton

No AOSP/LOS/Google ROM has this feature. You have to find an app for that.

Beastrom has it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stoffelsen86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stoffelsen86 Ad-Free
11th August 2019, 06:38 AM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
I really like this rom, thank you buddy 👍
I hope VoLTE is working
11th August 2019, 08:50 AM |#26  
Faschoda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Can you change the volume steps? Like something from 15 to 30? Didn't find it on the OP
11th August 2019, 08:51 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faschoda

Can you change the volume steps? Like something from 15 to 30? Didn't find it on the OP

Magisk module can help you
11th August 2019, 09:30 AM |#28  
raystef66's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag
Thanks Meter: 3,435
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyapinkid

On my device, AOD seems always set on max brightness...is it the rom bug or just my device??

For some reason the Ambient Display is on on first boot - going into the settings Display/Ambient Display/Always on and switch it ON and back OFF.
I builded it for Axon7 and I didn't have this issue. Must be something went wrong due to compiling since sources are the same.
Will look into that in next build.

EDIT : found the issue on AOD always on - next build will be updated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raystef66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raystef66 Ad-Free
11th August 2019, 10:51 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raystef66

For some reason the Ambient Display is on on first boot - going into the settings Display/Ambient Display/Always on and switch it ON and back OFF.
I builded it for Axon7 and I didn't have this issue. Must be something went wrong due to compiling since sources are the same.
Will look into that in next build.

Face id shutdown after first adding and deleting face

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

https://del.dog/boficaputo

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

And advanced setting in always on display not working for me
11th August 2019, 11:39 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpickBroVlad

Face id shutdown after first adding and deleting face

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

https://del.dog/boficaputo

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

And advanced setting in always on display not working for me

Please read the topic dude. Face unlock is fixed by installing Magisk 19.4.
11th August 2019, 12:06 PM |#31  
Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Issues with v6.6-20190810:
1. Problem with the network type: the network type visible under Mobile network is different from the network type selected in the list under Preferred network type - see screenshots attached.
2. Pattern lock + FP:
a. if AOD is off the the phone cannot be unlocked because the screen doesn't light up anymore - force restart is needed
b. if AOD is on, when the screen is locked it shows the pattern dots on the AOD and I have to press the back icon to get to the FP screen.
3. The location tile is not having an option to enable location on/battery saving mode. It just switches the high accuracy mode on and off.
4. NFC is working at reboot if it was enabled and the tile can enable/disable it. If it was disabled at reboot, the NFC tile is not enabling it and also the switch is doesn't stay as enable. But after reboot it is enabled.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190811-120753_Telefon_Servicii.png
Views:	606
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	4804562   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190811-120839_Telefon_Servicii.png
Views:	598
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	4804563   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190811-122807_Telefon_Servicii.png
Views:	598
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	4804564  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes