FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

XASP - XIAOMI AOSP SNAPDRAGON PATCH [ROM][PATCH][PIE]

2,509 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,266

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Miustone: Downloads & More at: https://sites.google.com/view/miustone/HOME
20th May 2019, 02:09 PM |#11  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 379

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by *justintime*

Was wondering too.... When the requirements are Android 9 and latest SOC's

What I gather from the details above there needs to be an aosp rom already on board in order for this patch to work, but surely OP can throw some light. I don't think it will work on MIUI. Cheers.

20th May 2019, 02:14 PM |#12  
Flag Brandenburg
Thanks Meter: 92

More
I'm still after reading the first post not quite sure why we need this patch and what it does. 😂
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TobiPeter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TobiPeter Ad-Free
20th May 2019, 02:27 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Excellent work!
There's a typo:
Created 2019-05-20
Last Updated 2019-05-19
You created after the update (?
The Following User Says Thank You to Lautta17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lautta17 Ad-Free
20th May 2019, 02:49 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiPeter

I'm still after reading the first post not quite sure why we need this patch and what it does.

I have read it three times and I am still not sure of what this is XD
The Following User Says Thank You to txordi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift txordi Ad-Free
20th May 2019, 03:26 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec303

What I gather from the details above there needs to be an aosp rom already on board in order for this patch to work, but surely OP can throw some light. I don't think it will work on MIUI. Cheers.

Right, a ROM should be on Board. The Patch is a Update which has to be cleanly flashed on top of a OS to be able to change files and add non existing ones before the system has booted the first time with that changed System. I maked ROMs some Years ago and tried also Magisk Modules but this is still the smartest and cleanest way to gain extra Features and a higher Quality overall. MIUI is supported since the last Version, Thread will be updated soon.
Quote:

I'm still after reading the first post not quite sure why we need this patch and what it does.

It gives Your OS/Device Features that You don't get anywhere else. Mostly noticeable will be the fluid ui, sharper and brighter Visuals and a massively better Audio Output and Input over all sources. There are many ported and edited configs from other flagships and even Android TVs that You will find in no ROM and for sure not in AOSP. AOSP is restricted to use Open Source Files while the Patch can adds whatever i want. For Example the true and full Pixel Experience which others just promise and don't deliver since it lacks on many System Files under the hood. I putted many Thousands of Hours over the Years to get out what each line on the build.props do and how Android Works. I don't wanted to create another ROM or just a Audio Mod. I want to deliver the full Package and while my presentations may suck am i a lot better on making Android better.
I even fixed things that OEM doesn't managed to do like Qualcomms Fluence Audio and FluencePro handling which got a V2 with the Pixel 2 Series and was broken on 80% of the Device i have seen. The OEMs and AOSP creators just disabled it which ended in Mic Problems and bad Quality. I fixed that with many depending Configs which are missing otherwise. That's also the Reason why it's on GitHub. People can see what i do and learn from it. Google for "Mic Fix Android" and You will find many entries based on Fluence Audio Lines which i discovered back on the Nexus 6 and growd like a Fire on the Web in the Hope one or two edits will Fix all Mic Problems. But enough of the Words, i recommend to try it for some Days to find all the functions and to see how much difference it makes to get a Optimized OS instead of a regular generic one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lautta17

Excellent work!
There's a typo:
Created 2019-05-20
Last Updated 2019-05-19
You created after the update (?

Thanks, ill fix that
Quote:
Originally Posted by txordi

I have read it three times and I am still not sure of what this is XD

Should i make a VIdeo?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
20th May 2019, 03:31 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miustone

Right, a ROM should be on Board. The Patch is a Update which has to be cleanly flashed on top of a OS to be able to change files and add non existing ones before the system has booted the first time with that changed System. I maked ROMs some Years ago and tried also Magisk Modules but this is still the smartest and cleanest way to gain extra Features and a higher Quality overall. MIUI is supported since the last Version, Thread will be updated soon.

It gives Your OS/Device Features that You don't get anywhere else. Mostly noticeable will be the fluid ui, sharper and brighter Visuals and a massively better Audio Output and Input over all sources. There are many ported and edited configs from other flagships and even Android TVs that You will find in no ROM and for sure not in AOSP. AOSP is restricted to use Open Source Files while the Patch can adds whatever i want. For Example the true and full Pixel Experience which others just promise and don't deliver since it lacks on many System Files under the hood. I putted many Thousands of Hours over the Years to get out what each line on the build.props do and how Android Works. I don't wanted to create another ROM or just a Audio Mod. I want to deliver the full Package and while my presentations may suck am i a lot better on making Android better.

I even fixed things that OEM doesn't managed to do like Qualcomms Fluence Audio and FluencePro handling which got a V2 with the Pixel 2 Series and was broken on 80% of the Device i have seen. The OEMs and AOSP creators just disabled it which ended in Mic Problems and bad Quality. I fixed that with many depending Configs which are missing otherwise. That's also the Reason why it's on GitHub. People can see what i do and learn from it. Google for "Mic Fix Android" and You will find many entries based on Fluence Audio Lines which i discovered back on the Nexus 6 and growd like a Fire on the Web in the Hope one or two edits will Fix all Mic Problems. But enough of the Words, i recommend to try it for some Days to find all the functions and to see how much difference it makes to get a Optimized OS instead of a regular generic one...

Thanks, ill fix that

Should i make a VIdeo?

Okay sorry now I know that I was lost on the relation between this and AOSP ROMs.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
20th May 2019, 03:36 PM |#17  
Flag Brandenburg
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miustone

Thanks, ill fix that

Should i make a VIdeo?

OK, thanks, I have a clue what this "add on" is about now.
But it's still a little wage.
So a video of the features that were add would actually be really useful, u know?

And I'm not interested in setting up my phone again, so maybe later, when backups actually work on this device, I'll try it out.
20th May 2019, 03:46 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 619

More
Quote:

So a video of the features that were add would actually be really useful, u know?

And I'm not interested in setting up my phone again, so maybe later, when backups actually work on this device, I'll try it out.

Ill try it today or tomorow when i have 1 hour free time with xiaomi.eu 9.5.16 clean flash and report back if the flash went good or bad

If it will went good its not a problem to recover apps with Titanium Backup back ^^
20th May 2019, 03:49 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txordi

Okay sorry now I know that I was lost on the relation between this and AOSP ROMs.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

No problem (: I know My English isn't perfect and that i don't put that much in time in the Presentation like others do or can. Will take some time before everything looks shiny since i do everything alone...
Quote:

Sounds fair I will try to make something that explains it without many words... The OS has for sure some nice things to show after flashing the Patch
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
20th May 2019, 04:09 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec303

If you look at the last comit, you can see it supposedly support MIUI : https://github.com/Miustone/XASP/com...3c93e9f64e669b

But I agree, installation and usage is hazy at the moment...
The Following User Says Thank You to dr4gony0shi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dr4gony0shi Ad-Free
20th May 2019, 04:47 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenix96

Ill try it today or tomorow when i have 1 hour free time with xiaomi.eu 9.5.16 clean flash and report back if the flash went good or bad

If it will went good its not a problem to recover apps with Titanium Backup back ^^

Got finally Your Device Mate? (:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)