FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Wallpaper] Rainbow Edge Black Background

142 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

Post Reply Email Thread
Dear community,

I was just looking for a rainbow edge & notch wallpaper, which is useful with our OLED-panels and looks good. Because I was not able to find one, I just created my own.
In my opinion it looks best with disabled notch (Xiaomi's hide-optimization).

I would like to add something in the middle of the background, but do not know yet what. It would be a pleasure to read your feedback.

Thank you very much in advance!

2019 - 06 - 17 - Just added the new BackgroundEdgeMi.png which has a in my opinion a much better look.

2019-06-18 - Added MiIron Background
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BackgroundMi.png
Views:	2556
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	4776929   Click image for larger version

Name:	RainbowEdgeWallpaper.png
Views:	2568
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	4776935   Click image for larger version

Name:	BackgroundEdgeMi.png
Views:	1674
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	4778268   Click image for larger version

Name:	BackgroundEdgeMiIron.jpg
Views:	1348
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	4779007  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lukigoes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lukigoes Ad-Free

15th June 2019, 09:22 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
Pretty cool idea, good job!
The Following User Says Thank You to MarvinMe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MarvinMe Ad-Free
16th June 2019, 09:54 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinMe

Pretty cool idea, good job!

Thank you very much!
18th June 2019, 10:29 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by judufu

Dear community,

I was just looking for a rainbow edge & notch wallpaper, which is useful with our OLED-panels and looks good. Because I was not able to find one, I just created my own.

I would like to add something in the middle of the background, but do not know yet what. It would be a pleasure to read your feedback.

2019 - 06 - 17 - Just added the new BackgroundEdgeMi.png which has a in my opinion a much better look.

Hello, can you add a 9 with same colours on the wallpaper with word Mi up? Would be cool, thanks

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Quote:

Dear community,

I have one wallpaper with iron man that would be so nice on ur background wallpaper
iron man

If u adjust it for middle be where fingerprint... I will use for sure xD, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Juawma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Juawma Ad-Free
18th June 2019, 09:06 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juawma

Hello, can you add a 9 with same colours on the wallpaper with word Mi up? Would be cool, thanks

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

I have one wallpaper with iron man that would be so nice on ur background wallpaper

If u adjust it for middle be where fingerprint... I will use for sure xD, thanks

Just added the background with IronMan - please have a look at my first post.
The 9 was also in my mind, but for now I was not able to find a suitable solution. Be patient!
The Following User Says Thank You to lukigoes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lukigoes Ad-Free
18th June 2019, 09:15 PM |#6  

More
Perfect, thanks so much i will be attent to thread
18th June 2019, 11:20 PM |#7  

More
Quote:

Just added the background with IronMan - please have a look at my first post.
The 9 was also in my mind, but for now I was not able to find a suitable solution. Be patient!

I just did it, take a look

now fingerprint is in the middle, and iron man little more big

Thank you so much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)