[Wallpaper] Rainbow Edge Black Background

Search This thread

lukigoes

Apr 22, 2013
Dear community,

I was just looking for a rainbow edge & notch wallpaper, which is useful with our OLED-panels and looks good. Because I was not able to find one, I just created my own.
In my opinion it looks best with disabled notch (Xiaomi's hide-optimization).

I would like to add something in the middle of the background, but do not know yet what. It would be a pleasure to read your feedback.

Thank you very much in advance!

2019 - 06 - 17 - Just added the new BackgroundEdgeMi.png which has a in my opinion a much better look.

2019-06-18 - Added MiIron Background

Attachments

• BackgroundMi.png
    BackgroundMi.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 3,792
  • RainbowEdgeWallpaper.png
    RainbowEdgeWallpaper.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 3,827
  • BackgroundEdgeMi.png
    BackgroundEdgeMi.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 2,828
  • BackgroundEdgeMiIron.jpg
    BackgroundEdgeMiIron.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 2,430
Last edited:

Juawma

Mar 23, 2019
Dear community,

I was just looking for a rainbow edge & notch wallpaper, which is useful with our OLED-panels and looks good. Because I was not able to find one, I just created my own.

I would like to add something in the middle of the background, but do not know yet what. It would be a pleasure to read your feedback.

2019 - 06 - 17 - Just added the new BackgroundEdgeMi.png which has a in my opinion a much better look.

Hello, can you add a 9 with same colours on the wallpaper with word Mi up? Would be cool, thanks

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Dear community,

I have one wallpaper with iron man that would be so nice on ur background wallpaper
MIED8a

If u adjust it for middle be where fingerprint... I will use for sure xD, thanks

Reactions: lukigoes

lukigoes

Apr 22, 2013
Hello, can you add a 9 with same colours on the wallpaper with word Mi up? Would be cool, thanks

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

I have one wallpaper with iron man that would be so nice on ur background wallpaper

If u adjust it for middle be where fingerprint... I will use for sure xD, thanks

Just added the background with IronMan - please have a look at my first post.
The 9 was also in my mind, but for now I was not able to find a suitable solution. Be patient! :)

Reactions: Juawma

Juawma

Mar 23, 2019
The 9 was also in my mind, but for now I was not able to find a suitable solution. Be patient! :)

I just did it, take a look

now fingerprint is in the middle, and iron man little more big

Thank you so much :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear community,

2019-06-18 - Added MiIron Background
    Pretty cool idea, good job!
    Dear community,

Dear community,

MIED8a