Accelerometer Fix for MMX A310 (Ready)

Search This thread

Mohit9

Jan 1, 2018
Mumbai
Hi guyzz
If ur still using MMX A310 and flashed a Nougat based ROM you must have noticed a bug in screen orientation and some racing games based on tilt motion is not working anymore . Is that ?????
So, I have a fix over it if someone is interested plz DM me I'm ready to help you.

blacklisted.rock

Dec 4, 2015
Pratapgarh
Hi guyzz
If ur still using MMX A310 and flashed a Nougat based ROM you must have noticed a bug in screen orientation and some racing games based on tilt motion is not working anymore . Is that ?????
So, I have a fix over it if someone is interested plz DM me I'm ready to help you.

This is because my all roms are primarily using A311 kernel and not A310,
I made A310 patch which solves volume issue but introduces new problem of sensors,
I could fix it but I don't think it's worth my time anymore.

Best advice for you is that use A310 based ROMs by JPOWEr

Or use my A311 roms without A310 patch
Then you'll face only one problem that is volume up button which I don't thing is that big of a deal :-/

Mohit9

Jan 1, 2018
Mumbai
I made A310 patch which solves volume issue but introduces new problem of sensors,

Then you'll face only one problem that is volume up button which I don't thing is that big of a deal :-/

Thanks for your help :good:

Mohit9

Jan 1, 2018
Mumbai

Can you recommend me some way so I can play pubg on A310