FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Provide MiUi 9 Global stable rom for micromax canvas a311.

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone here, i was looking and waiting for a long time to get miui 9 for a311, and i can't find it. I am asking about MiUi 9 global stable ported rom for a311 so please do not suggest for miui9 7.8.28 by @[email protected] as i already tried it. And i am thankful for that.
As i asked to one of Senior member to port it and i got reply that he can no more port for a311 as his device is broken....( ).
That's why i decided to post a thread for this.
Actually i really don't know is this allowed or not posting such thread? But i am looking for someone who can port the same for a311. Is there anyone who has willing to do the same ASAP.
Thanks XDA for this awesome platform
The Following User Says Thank You to naveen_suthar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naveen_suthar Ad-Free
10th February 2018, 02:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Is it possible to make a miui 9 with nougat or marshmallow for this device?
10th February 2018, 03:21 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Jaipur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avitocruise

Is it possible to make a miui 9 with nougat or marshmallow for this device?

Maybe or maybe not!!!!
As far i know, a311 always got only KitKat for all miui ROMs.. so i don't think that it will get ever llp/mm/nougat
Version of android at the same time with miui ROMs 😶..
Though you can use nougat required apps with KitKat ..
I hope you got your answer....
6th March 2018, 03:55 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Jaipur

More
Please let us know if someone working on this rom...
10th March 2018, 05:24 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Use MIUI 9.2.2.0 ROM by jpower73. It's a ROM for A310/COOLPAD F1/Himax Polymer octa but it works flawlessly on my a311.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HK$$ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HK$$ Ad-Free
10th March 2018, 05:48 AM |#6  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I try to port it, but there were two bugs:
1. Camera Bug
2. Power button Bug
10th March 2018, 05:48 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Jaipur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddharth_Sarkar

I try to port it, but there were two bugs:
1. Camera Bug
2. Power button Bug

Is there any chances about solving these issues?
And thanks for replying...
10th March 2018, 05:52 PM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Jaipur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HK$$

Use MIUI 9.2.2.0 ROM by jpower73. It's a ROM for A310/COOLPAD F1/Himax Polymer octa but it works flawlessly on my a311.

Did you face any bootloop or any kind of issue during or after installation of this rom. And please also give your feedback about that rom regarding it's performance on a311 and battery consumption also.. i mean can you briefly give an overall about rom on a311
10th March 2018, 07:15 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen_suthar

Did you face any bootloop or any kind of issue during or after installation of this rom. And please also give your feedback about that rom regarding it's performance on a311 and battery consumption also.. i mean can you briefly give an overall about rom on a311

Using that rom since the day it has been released on my A310. No performance issues. The battery backup is fine. Overall the best miui rom. Using arise mod makes the audio flawless for me. The only issue is auto rotation doesn't work on my A310.
10th March 2018, 07:28 PM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Jaipur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avitocruise

Using that rom since the day it has been released on my A310. No performance issues. The battery backup is fine. Overall the best miui rom. Using arise mod makes the audio flawless for me. The only issue is auto rotation doesn't work on my A310.

Thanks @avitocruise for writing here your opinion according to your experience with that rom on a310.

But i asked for a311, by the way i will try my best to solve auto rotation problem. And thanks again..
Did you tried this one it may help you..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...otationcontrol
10th March 2018, 08:26 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen_suthar

Thanks @avitocruise for writing here your opinion according to your experience with that rom on a310.

But i asked for a311, by the way i will try my best to solve auto rotation problem. And thanks again..
Did you tried this one it may help you..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...otationcontrol

Using that app for a while now. It works. I think there's a problem with accelerometer sensor on this rom. I tried calibrating the sensor but nothing worked out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)