FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [GT-S7272][GT-S7270] [4.4.4] Carbon ROM

188 posts
Thanks Meter: 138

By nepalbiraj, Senior Member on 6th September 2015, 01:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from nepalbiraj: Guys this is a beta project for our ACE3 dual sim

This ROM is in beta testing so expect lots of Bugs.

CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look at, build, and use our code on CarbonDev GitHub.

Follow Carbon ROM's Gerrit and Carbon ROM's Changelog to keep yourself updated with feature additions.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.

Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, PA, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users.

WHAT IS WORKING?
WiFi
Bluetooth
RIL (Calls,SMS) (Data not working)
Sensors
GPS
Camera

KNOWN ISSUES
Inbuilt screen video recorder doesn't work.
there is a bug on mobile data.
rotation animation
and root

(Bugs reported by users will be updated here after they are confirmed. I may ask for a logcat to fix the bugs.)

NOTES

- Make sure you have backed up your EFS before flashing the ROM.
Installation Instructions

Make a backup of your EFS.
Make sure you have Kitkat compatble recovery.
Download the zip from the link
Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod or Twrp recovery
Reboot.
Enjoy!

DOWNLOADS

Carbon Rom

Latest TWRP Recovery

Credits:
Team Carbon
CyanogenMod Team
ZIM555
Opensource Samsung

XDA:DevDB Information
Carbon ROM, ROM for the Samsung Ace 3 GT-S7272, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3

Contributors
nepalbiraj
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 2015-08-25

Created 2015-09-06
Last Updated 2015-09-11
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-11-13-37-02.png
Views:	13490
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	3470334   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-11-13-37-28.png
Views:	13386
Size:	199.9 KB
ID:	3470335   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-11-13-38-04.png
Views:	13422
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	3470336   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-11-13-38-14.png
Views:	13254
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	3470337  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nepalbiraj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nepalbiraj Ad-Free

6th September 2015, 04:22 PM |#2  
Flag Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Thanks Meter: 206

Donate to Me
More
I don't recommend you uploading build to Dropbox. It closes download option if there's much traffic. I recommend you to use Android File Host

PD: Are there available screenshots?
The Following User Says Thank You to JavierAlonso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JavierAlonso Ad-Free
6th September 2015, 04:39 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pokhara

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierAlonso

I don't recommend you uploading build to Dropbox. It closes download option if there's much traffic. I recommend you to use Android File Host

OH I didnt know that i will upload there tomorrow. yes I will soon be adding screenshots. night time here.
The Following User Says Thank You to nepalbiraj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nepalbiraj Ad-Free
11th September 2015, 04:52 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pokhara

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierAlonso

Post updated. Added screenshots
The Following User Says Thank You to nepalbiraj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nepalbiraj Ad-Free
30th September 2015, 01:46 PM |#5  
Flag depok
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Nice broo
12th October 2015, 12:23 PM |#6  
Flag depok

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepalbiraj

This ROM is in beta testing so expect lots of Bugs.

CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look at, build, and use our code on CarbonDev GitHub.

Follow Carbon ROM's Gerrit and Carbon ROM's Changelog to keep yourself updated with feature additions.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.

Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, PA, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users.

WHAT IS WORKING?
WiFi
Bluetooth
RIL (Calls,SMS) (Data not working)
Sensors
GPS
Camera

KNOWN ISSUES
Inbuilt screen video recorder doesn't work.
there is a bug on mobile data.
rotation animation
and root

(Bugs reported by users will be updated here after they are confirmed. I may ask for a logcat to fix the bugs.)

NOTES

- Make sure you have backed up your EFS before flashing the ROM.
Installation Instructions

Make a backup of your EFS.
Make sure you have Kitkat compatble recovery.
Download the zip from the link
Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod or Twrp recovery
Reboot.
Enjoy!

DOWNLOADS

Carbon Rom

Latest TWRP Recovery

Credits:
Team Carbon
CyanogenMod Team
ZIM555
Opensource Samsung

XDA:DevDB Information
Carbon ROM, ROM for the Samsung Ace 3 GT-S7272, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3

Contributors
nepalbiraj
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 2015-08-25

Created 2015-09-06
Last Updated 2015-09-11

this is my phone 7270

15th October 2015, 02:55 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pokhara

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andii_nr

this is my phone 7270

Awesome .One more ROM
15th October 2015, 03:12 PM |#8  
Flag depok

More
13th December 2015, 05:57 AM |#9  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi,
I flashed custom roms several time but this time when i flashed i am unable to charge my phone when it's powered on.
It's still charging when powered off.
Please help me how to fix it. It's also not detecting in download mode, because mass storage isn't working.
device : samsung Ace 3 Gts7272
current rom : CM 11
15th December 2015, 12:23 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pokhara

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaqiKiller

Hi,
I flashed custom roms several time but this time when i flashed i am unable to charge my phone when it's powered on.
It's still charging when powered off.
Please help me how to fix it. It's also not detecting in download mode, because mass storage isn't working.
device : samsung Ace 3 Gts7272
current rom : CM 11

first check the cable. It could be faulty. Then see if you can transfer files between pc and your phone. ie if MTP is working. restore your stock backup and see if its charging,
17th December 2015, 04:21 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Videos dont load and there isnt any ringing sound please tell me what to do
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)