WARNING! This ROM is for the GT-S7275R/B/T variants only!
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1 (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
CM-12.1 Install Guide
Note: CM for Galaxy Ace 3 LTE is provided with no warranty. You are installing this software at your own risk. You may be violating your warranty.
Download CM-12.1 and OpenGapps zips and put in /sdcard
[/LIST] Before you install CM-12.1: Preparation (First three are optional. If you want to start fresh, these can be skipped)
- Install AppBak from Market, run it and save a list of all your apps.
- Install SMS Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your SMS history.
- Install Call Logs Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your call log history.
- Boot into TWRP recovery. Make a full backup. You will need this backup later if you decide to go back to your previous ROM and data.
- Use TWRP Recovery.
- Warning: Only use this recovery to flash CM-12.1. Otherwise, you risk bricking your phone!
- Wipe system, data, dalvik and cache. (For clean installation)
- Flash cm-12*.zip.
- Flash gapps*.zip.
- Reboot phone.
- After you setup your Google account, reinstall the three apps from Market in order to restore most of your apps, call log and SMS history.
- Warning: Do not restore backup data of system apps!
- If you restore a bad backup with cached settings in telephony.db in data/data/com.*.*.telephony it can break MMS.
- It seems that restoring backups can also break Calendar sync.
Upgrades from previous versions of CM-12.1 are the same process as install, except you do not need to wipe anything. Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to even wipe cache and dalvik-cache when upgrading between CM-12.1 versions. You only need to wipe if you are doing a major upgrade, switching to a different ROM entirely, or attempting to fix bugs caused by bad backups or corrupt app data.
Epic Touch CM Team for the install instructions
Everyone that donated beers
The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy![/QUOTE]
-Everything except the stuff in the bug list below
Some times continuous vibration occurs, to stop it press and hold the power button and it will stop
-You tell me..
Latest Release is 20160829! Download
All the builds will be hosted here: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=17497
***Mirroring my ROM and builds is not appreciated***
Official facebook page: Page
If you like it, give me a thanks or a beer :)