#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile data)
- Storage (1)
- A lot. Please tell me so I could list them here!
First time installing CyanogenMod 14.1 to your Galaxy V, or coming from another ROM:
- Install TWRP Recovery
- Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (Vol-up+Home+Power)
- Do a Nandroid backup! (Optional and only if you weren't running TouchWiz before)
- WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)
- Install the ROM from sdcard using TWRP Recovery
- Reboot (2)
(1) CM File Manager cannot access SDCard. Other file manager are working fine.
(2) The boot process will take a long time (about half an hour) because to fix WiFi issue, I have to disable dex-preopt.
CyanogenMod 14.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
Source Code: https://github.com/ngoquang2708/andr...n/tree/cm-14.1
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Beta Version: 1
Last Updated 2016-10-30