WORKING FOR ME
TWRP 2.0.0.5 (OLD)
CWM 2.0.0.2(OLD)
AND PHILZ TOUCH (LATEST VERSION)
i Cant Flash Custom Rom Any ROM i PICK
LIKE Cyanogen 11 (STABLE)
AND OTHER THING I Wasted My Time To Download The Rom And Still NoT Working
:(:(:(:(:(

If you have rooted your device, download the twrp image file, put it into your INTERNAL SD CARD then use any terminal emulator apps, type this:
Code:
su
dd if=/sdcard/twrp-3.0.2.0-vivalto3gvn.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11 bs=1024
It will install TWRP recovery. After that, reboot your device to recovery mode

cruzdenden91

Dec 19, 2015
Laguna
www.facebook.com
If you have rooted your device, download the twrp image file, put it into your INTERNAL SD CARD then use any terminal emulator apps, type this:
Code:
su
dd if=/sdcard/twrp-3.0.2.0-vivalto3gvn.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11 bs=1024
It will install TWRP recovery. After that, reboot your device to recovery mode
NOT EVEN HELP FULL AND STILL NOT WORKING SUGGEST ME A STOCK ROM THAT WILL WORK FOR ME THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK AND OTHER THINGS
THE OLD STOCK ROM IS THE Working TWRP (LATEST) WORKING AND THE PROBLEM is Inverted Color
All INverted Color And The Loading Screen And The Setting And More But is Help Full But How can i Fix That Inverted Color :( :( Xb

doesntexits

Apr 12, 2015
/dev/null
NOT EVEN HELP FULL AND STILL NOT WORKING SUGGEST ME A STOCK ROM THAT WILL WORK FOR ME THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK AND OTHER THINGS
THE OLD STOCK ROM IS THE Working TWRP (LATEST) WORKING AND THE PROBLEM is Inverted Color
All INverted Color And The Loading Screen And The Setting And More But is Help Full But How can i Fix That Inverted Color :( :( Xb

There's a deodexed stock ROM thread that I've created. Go there and download it
Btw, can you try this TWRP recovery? It works for me, and it's old build btw (in attachments)

Attachments

• recovery.img
    7.7 MB · Views: 549

cruzdenden91

Dec 19, 2015
Laguna
www.facebook.com
Ok im downloading i will reply on you if this works or not

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

There's a deodexed stock ROM thread that I've created. Go there and download it
Btw, can you try this TWRP recovery? It works for me, and it's old build btw (in attachments)
how to install that i tried Every Possible Not Installing PLS HOW And Find Out If Working For ME

doesntexits

Apr 12, 2015
/dev/null
Ok im downloading i will reply on you if this works or not

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

how to install that i tried Every Possible Not Installing PLS HOW And Find Out If Working For ME

OK, first I ask you seriously: What is your phone model actually?
If your phone model is different, you can't install the ROM, as the installing process can be denied

cruzdenden91

Dec 19, 2015
Laguna
www.facebook.com
Model : SM-G313HZ
FCC ID : A3LSMG313H
SSN : -G313HZGSMH
RATED : 3.8 V ::::::::::; 1500mA
Made in VIETNAM BY SAMSUNG
My Whole Device Information In The Back of My Phone PLS FIX THE WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH

doesntexits

Apr 12, 2015
/dev/null
Model : SM-G313HZ
FCC ID : A3LSMG313H
SSN : -G313HZGSMH
RATED : 3.8 V ::::::::::; 1500mA
Made in VIETNAM BY SAMSUNG
My Whole Device Information In The Back of My Phone PLS FIX THE WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH

First, are you on rooted stock now?
Second, do you have a PC?
Just answer those questions and I'll tell you more

Last edited:
Reactions: cruzdenden91

Mc Code

May 22, 2016
YES I Have Root and Stock
And i Have My PC
Then What im Going To Do Now
Now What Now I WAITED A DAY OR MAYBE 2 WEEKS I DONT KNOW
Did You .....?

Here:

First download Odin3 v3.09 (Or latest if you can find)
2.) Download G313HZDBU0AOD1_G313HZOLB0AOD1_G313HZDXU0AOD1_HOME.tar.md5 (Or Galaxy V (SM G313hz stock rom))
3.) Open Odin
4.) Get your phone connect to PC then combo click the button (Home+Power+Volume Down) wait until Odin detects your phone.
5.) Now to Odin (Click AP(Choose the stock rom(G313HZDBU0AOD1_G313HZOLB0AOD1_G313HZDXU0AOD1_HOME.tar.md5)))
6.) Click Start
7.) Patience is a virtue
8.) Click thanks if it works :)

CREDITS TO: XDA FORUM

Reactions: cruzdenden91

nowiseco

Oct 14, 2015
What version of galaxy v kernel that support this recovery.. When I tried to install this it became black and white..may you give me so help here..

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using XDA Forums Pro.

karpiyush

Jul 8, 2016
Nothing happened

I flash the file with odin & it said its done but nothing occured same as previous...no twrp recovery found...pls help me i want to root my phone.

sushiboy16

Oct 30, 2016
Hi! I have tried this (and the other custom recovery versions, through Odin) but seems like I am just getting a white screen.
First time I encountered this... I could still reboot and thru TWRP Manager it says I am able to install it.
Any thoughts?

ian97

Mar 12, 2015
hi guys!! im gonna share this recovery for smg313hz. this is a port, and i forgot where this .img came from coz its been awhile since i ported this recovery and i dont have the phone already. anyways.. here it is..

-link removed-

if you are having problems flashing this recovery via app or odin, you just have to go back to the old stock firmware. then flash this recovery.

i do not know if this one will work on sm-g313xx devices. pls try it. but you have to backup your current recovery first.

pls hit thanks button if it works..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Helloo.. what's up guys...
    I'm so sorry. Long time no post.. hehe :D
    Today i'm gonna share custom recovery (again) for Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ aka vivalto3gnvdx. This custom recovery called TWRP 3.0.

Quoted from official website :

Screenshots :
    post.png

What’s new in 3.0.2-0:
    • Fix a bug with the input box that affected masked inputs (passwords). This fixes decrypt of full device encryption on devices that support decrypt. This bug also impacts encrypted backups. Users are highly encouraged to stop using 3.0.1 if you use encrypted backups or if you need decrypt of data in TWRP.
    • Add Greek translation to some builds.

Link : Since our device officially supported by teamwin, then all updates can be downloaded directly to the official website TWRP on the vivalto section here

Old build :

What’s new in 3.0.0-0:
    • Completely new theme - Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g)
    • True Terminal Emulator - Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
    • Language translation - It won’t be perfect and especially some languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be availble on most devices. Also some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
    • Flashing of sparse images - On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
    • Adopted storage support for select devices - TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
    • Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP - includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
    • SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
    • Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
    • Update AOSP base to 6.0
    • A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks

Link :
    Odin version
    Flashable version

Changelog :
    • Fix MTP

Thanks to Allah SWT
    Credits :
    • Team win
    • Cleverior
    • corphish (for his clue to fix MTP)
    • And you...

DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK !!!
    IF YOU WANNA RESHARE THIS RECOVERY, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RULES :
    • DON'T USE SHORTENER LINK (i.e. adfly, adfoc, etc)
    • PLEASE PUT THIS POST AS SOURCE. THANKS :)
    Update with fix MTP
    adb shell is working bro. Now your problem is MTP only.

Ya. MTP still not detected. On my windows 8, there is notif "USB not recognized" when i connecting my device in recovery mode. Even i enable "mount usb storage" button in twrp, the MTP still not detected.
    Even with lun file?
    Well then, i'm out of ideas. That fix mount storage in CWM but should work with TWRP

Ya, even using custom lun but still not working.
    Dude, on the TWRP Official Site I see it is in version 3.0.2-0, so it is safe to install that version and you will update this thread to the new version ?

Ya. Since Galaxy V join to official site of TWRP, So all versions of twrp that shared on vivalto section is safe to install. And i`ll update this thread later.