[Q&A] [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 [RUBY][LINARO][Weeklies][19/SEPT/14]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 [RUBY][LINARO][Weeklies][19/SEPT/14]

Q&A for [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 [RUBY][LINARO][Weeklies][19/SEPT/14]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

lung1

Jul 12, 2014
Oradea
HTC AMAZE 4G crushing wathever ROM

Hi,
Here are my info:
Z:\>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.93.2222
(bootloader) version-baseband: N/A
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) serialno: SH28RVF00415
(bootloader) imei: 357265045470786
(bootloader) product: ruby
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8260
(bootloader) modelid: PH8510000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4088mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 6298f8f6
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.593s

recovery twrp 2.8

I've tried to install CM11 4.4.4 . When it opens I need to select a language. when i hit next it reboots. (sorry it is on the next page that it reboots)
What should I do?

Thanks

Last edited:

Spotpuff

Dec 10, 2014
Stuck at HTC white loading screen?

I've tried both the 20141127 and 20141208 version and after rebooting the phone seems stuck at the white HTC load screen.

I'm using TWRP 2.8.1.1 linked earlier in the thread; factory reset the phone/wiped cache/dalvik.

Am I doing something wrong? I've tried Viper Amaze and Speed Rom before and both worked ok.

*edit* trying the other pac man 4.4.4 install. Still the same problem :T

*edit2* My boot loader is reading S-ON RL right now, which apparently it's not supposed to? I'm not sure how that happened if I've flashed other custom ROMs before, but I will investigate trying to get S-OFF. Not sure if anyone is reading this but I wanted to keep this updated.

Last edited:

abyazeed

Dec 12, 2014
Htc amaze 4G recovery help

Hi .Can some one give me a link to amaze 4g custom recovery compatible with CyanogenMod kitkat ?
Thanks..

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
recovery

Hi .Can some one give me a link to amaze 4g custom recovery compatible with CyanogenMod kitkat ?
Thanks..

You might read the 2 posts immediately before your post. Then google.
Also there are certain steps to install a rom such as kk4.4 to your phone--you would want to follow the steps as outlined in one of those "read me first" stickies that explain the necessary steps, before you jump out into oblivion.
You know..., just in case you haven't already.