WE HAVE GAINED ROOT!!!
Thanks to @jkchr1s for the help and the windows bat file, @csolanol for actually finding the root, and @diegocr as well as the @Chainfire SuperSu for the root binaries!!
Heres a video for you guys who need help:
Just download the zip file from this link and remember to use a windows/linux device for now.
Mediafire Mirror #1
For windows hit install.bat and follow trough the steps
For Linux run it through the linux command prompt
2nd way to root:
1. Download supers from chain fires website https://download.chainfire.eu/696/supersu/
2. Download @ggow custom recovery or @cnsoal Twrp
3. Place the recovery image in the same folder as adb and fastboot.
4. Put your fire in fastboot mode
5. Boot into the custom recovery via "fastboot boot <recoverimsgename>.img.
6. You should be in the cynogen recovery (Or twrp depending on which recovery you downloaded_
7. Then pick adb sideload, and select it and manually install drivers. If you're too lazy just place su in your SD card and flash the zip from there.
8. Adb sideload supersu and you'll get root!!
REMEMBER WE ARE NOT LIABLE IF YOUR TABLET IS BRICKED!!!
I have also left the boot.img tool as well as the modified versions of the boot.img files just incase if anyone else wants to probably dig deeper and explore more about the boot.img file