Post Reply Email Thread
I used icebox https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cebox&hl=en_US
"Active with simple ADB mode"
froze apps-
Device Setup
DeviceSoftwareOTA
Forced OTA
Special offers

After installing i was getting a pop-ups about adb not connected from Icebox, i uninstalled icebox as this point. Opened package disabler ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dp.deviceowner ) to verify they are still disabled . They are disabled still, rebooted multiple times. There may be an easier way, but all i tried from adb didn't work. I hope this helps...
The Following User Says Thank You to Michajin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Michajin Ad-Free

15th June 2019, 09:29 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Can you disable via ADB

1. Go to Settings -> Device Options -> About Fire tablet -> Serial Number and tap the several number until the Developer Options is unlocked and press back button

2. After the Developer Options appears under About Fire tablet menu, Go to Developer Options -> USB Debugging and enable it

3. Plug your Fire tablet to your PC, open Command Prompt and approve the USB device

4. Verify the attached devices
Code:
adb devices
5. Let's disable this app including bloatware
Code:
adb shell pm disable --user 0 com.amazon.venezia
adb shell pm disable --user 0 com.amazon.kindle.kso

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

To activate the device owner from PDP

Code:
adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.pdp.deviceowner/.receivers.AdminReceiver
15th June 2019, 11:33 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 112

More
If your rooted you can easily disable apps, i used this method before rooting. I use package disabler app to easily disable/enable apps with root.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmznUser444 Dev

Can you disable via ADB

1. Go to Settings -> Device Options -> About Fire tablet -> Serial Number and tap the several number until the Developer Options is unlocked and press back button

2. After the Developer Options appears under About Fire tablet menu, Go to Developer Options -> USB Debugging and enable it

3. Plug your Fire tablet to your PC, open Command Prompt and approve the USB device

4. Verify the attached devices

Code:
adb devices
5. Let's disable this app including bloatware
Code:
adb shell pm disable --user 0 com.amazon.venezia
adb shell pm disable --user 0 com.amazon.kindle.kso

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

To activate the device owner from PDP

Code:
adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.pdp.deviceowner/.receivers.AdminReceiver

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)