FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Google Play Store fire 7 2019

324 posts
Thanks Meter: 112
 
By Michajin, Senior Member on 8th June 2019, 08:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Install the (4) apps from this thread, This works like all the other fire tablets. Link...
https://forum.xda-developers.com/ama...-fire-t3486603
The Following User Says Thank You to Michajin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Michajin Ad-Free
 
 
9th June 2019, 02:48 PM |#2  
guizzzmo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag PARIS
Thanks Meter: 15
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michajin

Install the (4) apps from this thread, This works like all the other fire tablets. Link...
https://forum.xda-developers.com/ama...-fire-t3486603

i need to retry that because this morning this 4 apk don't want to work after install and reboot
9th June 2019, 03:00 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guizzzmo

i need to retry that because this morning this 4 apk don't want to work after install and reboot

just messaged you to a link of the exact (4) i used. I am pretty sure i got them from the link i placed in this thread.
9th June 2019, 06:45 PM |#4  
guizzzmo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag PARIS
Thanks Meter: 15
 
Donate to Me
More
working good
16th June 2019, 10:54 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guizzzmo

i need to retry that because this morning this 4 apk don't want to work after install and reboot

Can you have to root this tablet and install the Xposed to work the Google APKs
16th June 2019, 11:01 AM |#6  
guizzzmo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag PARIS
Thanks Meter: 15
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmznUser444 Dev

Can you have to root this tablet and install the Xposed to work the Google APKs

no just install it in right order
reboot
and launch playstore first and voila

https://forum.xda-developers.com/ama...-2019-t3937209

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmznUser444 Dev

Can you have to root this tablet and install the Xposed to work the Google APKs

xposed is outdated, you can install magisk now
magisk make root and give module like xposed
16th June 2019, 02:29 PM |#7  
DB126's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guizzzmo

xposed is outdated, you can install magisk now
magisk make root and give module like xposed

Huh, wha?? Magisk and Xposed are completely different things. As for being "outdated" that is only relevant on higher Android builds than this device (9th gen Fire 7) is currently capable of running.
18th June 2019, 06:43 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guizzzmo

no just install it in right order
reboot
and launch playstore first and voila

https://forum.xda-developers.com/ama...-2019-t3937209

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------



xposed is outdated, you can install magisk now
magisk make root and give module like xposed

To install and run TWRP

Can you remove the back cover of new Fire 7 2019, find the CLK pin to connect the CLK to ground connection to short and connect your device to your PC

You have a MediaTek CLK exploit chain file for Fire 7 9th Gen like a file amonet.zip

Your PC running Linux Debian or Ubuntu as a virtual machine like Oracle VirtualBox or dual-boot

Your Fire tablet have a TWRP
The Following User Says Thank You to AmznUser444 Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmznUser444 Dev Ad-Free
18th June 2019, 11:30 AM |#9  
DB126's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmznUser444 Dev

To install and run TWRP

Can you remove the back cover of new Fire 7 2019, find the CLK pin to connect the CLK to ground connection to short and connect your device to your PC

You have a MediaTek CLK exploit chain file for Fire 7 9th Gen like a file amonet.zip

Your PC running Linux Debian or Ubuntu as a virtual machine like Oracle VirtualBox or dual-boot

Your Fire tablet have a TWRP

Have you personally tried this procedure on the device type in question? Me thinks not. Probably best not to give out such guidance until proven.
The Following User Says Thank You to DB126 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DB126 Ad-Free
18th June 2019, 10:51 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmznUser444 Dev

To install and run TWRP

Can you remove the back cover of new Fire 7 2019, find the CLK pin to connect the CLK to ground connection to short and connect your device to your PC

You have a MediaTek CLK exploit chain file for Fire 7 9th Gen like a file amonet.zip

Your PC running Linux Debian or Ubuntu as a virtual machine like Oracle VirtualBox or dual-boot

Your Fire tablet have a TWRP

One, this is a play store thread for fire7 mustang.
Two, there is no unlocking method currently
Three, root is not needed for play store.

Do you even own one of these devices?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes