Cant copy files to (intern) sdcard with adb push (Amazon Fire 7)

Search This thread

Bandor

Feb 19, 2011
Hello,

i wants to root my Amazon Fire 7 Gen 9 with the instructions in this Thread (Fire 7 (2019, mustang) unbrick, downgrade, unlock & root).
https://xdaforums.com/amazon-fire/orig-development/fire-7-2019-mustang-unbrick-downgrade-t3944365

With Linux Live USB-Stick and Ubuntu.

My problem is, that i cant find the files which i copy (for example with following command: "adb push Magisk-v19.3.zip /sdcard") to the sdcard a second time.

What i have done:
At first i root the fire 7 (i think) like it is explain in post Nr.1 from the "mustang-thread".
The first time i can copy the files (fw.zip, Magisk-v19.3.zip, finalize.zip) with the command adb push... to the sdcard as it is explains. Then i can see this files in TWRP and flash the 3 files .
There are no error displayed so i think the root was ok.

Now i see that there is a new version of Magisk-20. So i copy the new downloaded file to the sdcard with adb push...
The same i do with the GApps.zip file
But now i cant find the new files on the sdcard in/with TWRP to flash them. There are just the 3 files from the first time.

If i normaly start the fire 7 (Android OS), i can see all the three files (form the first time and the second time) on the sdcard. (with Settings, Storage, SD-Card,)

What am I doing wrong?
What can i do?

Perhabs it has something to do with, that after i root and boot the first time, i was ask something like how i want to use the SD-Card (i thought it was mean the extern SD Card)?. I do not know anymore what i chose.

Bandor

Feb 19, 2011
Nobody knows what that could be, or have I expressed myself unclear what I mean

Or is this the wrong area in the forum?