I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before using it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
- The recovery cannot boot if flashed to the recovery partition instead it must be booted via fastboot using:
fastboot boot recovery.img
- External sdcard is not accessible from the recovery at the moment - will fix
- The touchscreen panel is not usable at the moment - instead use the volume up/down keys to navigate and power button to select
- The volume up/down keys are swapped - will fix this
- Apply update from internal memory and sideload are working.
- This is a basic recovery - it has no backup or restore function
- This does the job until TWRP is available
- Amazon Fire Cyanogen Recovery
Cyanogenmod Recovery, Tool/Utility for the Amazon Fire
Last Updated 2015-11-06