- I am in the process of updating my bibucket with the most recent changes
- Having trouble with bluetooth too.
- Wifi is working fine - I got it working like this:
- put this in your device tree
- then add this to your boardconfig.mk:
WPA_SUPPLICANT_VERSION := VER_0_8_X BOARD_WPA_SUPPLICANT_DRIVER := NL80211 BOARD_HOSTAPD_DRIVER := NL80211 BOARD_WLAN_DEVICE := mediatek BOARD_WPA_SUPPLICANT_PRIVATE_LIB := lib_driver_cmd_mt66xx BOARD_HOSTAPD_PRIVATE_LIB := lib_driver_cmd_mt66xx WIFI_DRIVER_FW_PATH_PARAM:="/dev/wmtWifi" WIFI_DRIVER_FW_PATH_STA:=STA WIFI_DRIVER_FW_PATH_AP:=AP WIFI_DRIVER_FW_PATH_STA:=P2P
# wifi PRODUCT_PACKAGES += \ lib_driver_cmd_mtk
- Instead copy it into your ROM after building.
- Hope this helps for now.