I'd just like to check I understand the process for installing this.
- Connect to PC in bootloader/fastboot mode.
- Boot in to a custom recovery (whilst connected to PC).
- Do a factory reset.
- copy across the ROM, superuser and gapps
- Flash the rom, superuser and gapps from the recovery.
- Boot to System and it will be CM12.1
- Subsequent boots to system will also be CM12.1?
Or will I need to reboot via TWRP when I want to boot to CM12.1 again? This isn't clear from the threads, but I assume that the system flash is permanent, and only the recovery needs to be tethered each time?