We are not responsible for any damage, bootloop, bricked or broken tablets and Relationships.
Team @csolanol, @diegocr & @lovejoy777
This is an unofficial SlimLP build for Amazon Fire 2015 (aka FORD).
It includes all SlimRoms features plus some added mods.
Bluetooth Video playing USB OTG Camera can take pictures but not video Orientation artifact while turning screen off
Art optimized v2.3 build became DISCONTINUED
- SuperSU built in
- AdAway built in
- Network traffic monitor
- App icon on toast notifications
- Global menu
- Screen Recorder through global menu (Settings under Interface section)
- Prebuilt WebView
- Double tap to sleep anywhere on the lock screen
- Flat app picker
- Unknown source apps enabled by default
- Partition information menu
- Show Optimizing app dialog on first boot and package names
- Show application's package name in the "App info" screen
- Added DocumentsUI as a standalone filemanager
- Optimized apks to slim the build
- init.d support
- Something i don't remember
- Reboot tablet to bootloader: adb shell reboot bootloader or power button + volume up
- Boot recovery: fastboot boot TWRP_Fire_22.214.171.124_adb.img
- Wipe dalvik cache, cache, data and system if you come from stock or another rom.
- Flash Rom (supersu is included)
- Flash Gapps (Slim Gapps recommended)
- If you use FlashFire, be sure to wipe everything and move the wipes to the top of the flashing list.
For dirty flashing i recommend cache, dalvik cache and system wipe. Flash rom and gapps and all should be ok.
- Unofficial SlimLP 0.15 (20160321): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995301825
- Rom (v2.3): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087020873 (DISCONTINUED)
- Recovery: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087018181
- Gapps: i recommend mini version https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=48212
You can find what every release includes at the xda thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/slim...imkat-t2792842
Device tree: https://github.com/csolanol/device_a...ord/tree/lp5.1
SlimLP 5.1.1, ROM for the Amazon Fire
csolanol, diegocr, lovejoy777
Source Code: https://github.com/SlimLPFord
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: SlimRoms
Current Beta Version: 0.15
Beta Release Date: 2016-02-06
Last Updated 2016-04-21