FORUMS

[APP][WINDOWS][AA 3.0] Simple utility to patch and install Android Auto Apps

592 posts
Thanks Meter: 372

Post Reply Email Thread
I made this easy app to install apps in Android Auto (any version, also 3.0)

This will work on Windows and it's very easy to run. Just one click.

Some anti-viruses software could flag this as a virus, but it's a false positive and totally safe to run.

Disclamier:

-If this is the first time running this software, please uninstall any previous version of the app you wanna install.
-This software WILL NOT install an app and make it compatible with Android Auto (if it's not). It will install an Android Auto-compatible app correctly if it does not show up in car. Please be sure that the app you are trying to install is indeed compatible with Android Auto.

Download here

CHANGELOG
  • Version 0.0.0.1

Initial version

• Version 0.0.0.2

Fixed a bug where a space in the path would not make this program work

• Version 0.0.0.3

Fixed progran requesting for license
    Now program should give an error code if some occurs

• Version 0.0.0.4

Fixed path errors

• Version 0.0.0.5

Fixed errors occurring in older Windows versions
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shmykelsa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shmykelsa Ad-Free
3rd March 2018, 07:40 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 226

More
deleted
3rd March 2018, 09:05 PM |#3  
Flag Rimini
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hello,
i tried but received error
3rd March 2018, 09:43 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmykelsa

I made this easy app to install apps in Android Auto (any version, also 3.0)

This will work on Windows and it's very easy to run. Just one click.

Some anti-viruses software could flag this as a virus, but it's a false positive and totally safe to run.

Download here

Version 0.0.0.1

Initial version

Thank you for your program. I haven't tested it yet because my windows PC isn't available right now. I'll do so when I can.

I do want to make you aware of something you might not be aware of.

When I clicked your link, the link shortener site tried to force the download of an Android app. Then, either the file storage site or the link shortener in the background tried to force another Android app download on me. It wasn't until after all of this that your file started to download.

Luckily, I know enough not to blindly install things that just show up or tag along with stuff I want. Someone else might not. Who knows if those apps are even safe? The fact that their distribution model involves some sneaky tactics suggests that the apps not be trusted.
3rd March 2018, 09:45 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lecce

Donate to Me
More
Deleted
3rd March 2018, 10:36 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lecce

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zival73

Hello,
i tried but received error

Can you PM me please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo999

Thank you for your program. I haven't tested it yet because my windows PC isn't available right now. I'll do so when I can.

I do want to make you aware of something you might not be aware of.

When I clicked your link, the link shortener site tried to force the download of an Android app. Then, either the file storage site or the link shortener in the background tried to force another Android app download on me. It wasn't until after all of this that your file started to download.

Luckily, I know enough not to blindly install things that just show up or tag along with stuff I want. Someone else might not. Who knows if those apps are even safe? The fact that their distribution model involves some sneaky tactics suggests that the apps not be trusted.

Anyone with some internet knowledge know it's ad
4th March 2018, 08:40 AM |#7  

More
Tried but it did not work. Did not get successful message in command prompt, after founding phone it gave some line and after that closed prompt automatically.

I was trying to install here maps, not sure if app should work like that.
4th March 2018, 08:48 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lecce

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mele80

Tried but it did not work. Did not get successful message in command prompt, after founding phone it gave some line and after that closed prompt automatically.

I was trying to install here maps, not sure if app should work like that.

Well this is not exactly what this software does. I'll try to be more clear on the OP. Anyway are you aware that Here Maps is not compatible with Android Auto?

@Zival73 I think I've figured out your issue. I'm releasing a new version in a few moments
The Following User Says Thank You to shmykelsa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shmykelsa Ad-Free
4th March 2018, 08:51 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmykelsa

Well this is not exactly what this software does. I'll try to be more clear on the OP.

@Zival73 I think I've figured out your issue. I'm releasing a new version in a few moments

Yes, I was pessimistic that it would work , but wanted to try anyway
4th March 2018, 09:06 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lecce

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mele80

Yes, I was pessimistic that it would work , but wanted to try anyway

Now I should have cleared it out in OP

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to shmykelsa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shmykelsa Ad-Free
4th March 2018, 06:46 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I have this issue:
This program was made with an Unlicensed compiler.
Please buy the PRO version to distribute your EXE.
Please can you help me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)