FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xposed module for AA

808 posts
Thanks Meter: 299

By manos78, Senior Member on 13th April 2016, 12:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I only like to start a thread about the development of an Xposed module for tweak AA.
Someone is interested on it?

Reagards!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to manos78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manos78 Ad-Free
13th April 2016, 04:07 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manos78

Hi,

I only like to start a thread about the development of an Xposed module for tweak AA.
Someone is interested on it?

Reagards!

Oh yes - I would be very interested. I just have to wait for another 1-2 months until my car (A4) with AA/CarPlay support will be delivered.
The Following User Says Thank You to laolaxyz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift laolaxyz Ad-Free
17th April 2016, 04:31 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Unfortunately I am not a developer but I'd be one of your first supporters and I will gladly test anything you guys develop .

Since Android Auto has a lot of limitations, an exposed module would be the best way to get rid of them.
26th April 2016, 08:08 AM |#4  

More
Not a lot of replies. Looks like there are still not enough people who have Android Auto . We'll have to wait until it catches on I guess.
26th April 2016, 09:13 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
yes - I think so, too. But I am also still hoping, that manos78 will start the development anyway
26th April 2016, 09:51 PM |#6  

More
Absolutely. For example here maps for Android Auto would be awesome
29th April 2016, 02:47 PM |#7  
Flag Austria
Thanks Meter: 13

More
would also love to see some android auto mods
29th April 2016, 10:01 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Me too !

Let me know if I can help by anyway
3rd May 2016, 06:59 PM |#10  
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,843

Donate to Me
More
I've got a Pioneer AVH-4200NEX on the way, so I'll be looking at doing some Xposed work, depending on what functionality is missing. Not everything can be done via Xposed (like making Waze work over AA), but it would be good to get an idea of what sort of additional functionality people are looking for on the AA platform.
7th May 2016, 08:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

I've got a Pioneer AVH-4200NEX on the way, so I'll be looking at doing some Xposed work, depending on what functionality is missing. Not everything can be done via Xposed (like making Waze work over AA), but it would be good to get an idea of what sort of additional functionality people are looking for on the AA platform.

Hey, it would be great to get rid of the limitation of only viewing few entries in a list when scrolling... I believe this is tracked via GPS, so it would be great to feedback a velocity of 0 to this process only.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)