FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New apple CarPlay usb dongle for android headhunts and tablets.

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By jacobbloy, Junior Member on 28th July 2017, 04:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

The above video is my review, i have it working great with my ownice c200 headunit. the usb seems to register that to the iPhone that it is a CarPlay device. the CarPlay UI apparently is stored and sent from the iPhone its self to the usb dongle and then sent to the android app. the app then sends touch and audio commands back to the usb dongle and then to the iPhone.

i can send photos of the internals of the device to any one who wants and a link to the APK.

I have about 20 of these in stock just email me at jacob.bloy at gmail.com I'm from australia

28th July 2017, 04:39 AM |#2  

More
great !!!
28th July 2017, 11:00 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
That is cool. How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
29th July 2017, 04:59 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I am curious as well. How much are you looking for one of these. And does it work with all android head units?
30th July 2017, 08:44 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
I'm selling them for about $120 or $100 if you buy multiple or refer a friend.

Iv been using it for about a week know. Iv tested it with my android tablet and even a cheap android phone and it seems to work great. Yesterday I tested iOS 11 and that seemed to work and also have the updates to Carplay.

I love Carplay know. I'm talking to the app developer to add features like keeping it running in the background if you exit the app. Also maybe notifications would be nice if you arnt in the app. You can do things like change from lH and RH and steering wheel buttons arnt currently supported but I'm sure they will be soon.
30th July 2017, 05:21 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i can send photos of the internals of the device to any one who wants and a link to the APK.
Can you send me?
3rd August 2017, 01:03 AM |#7  

More
I just ordered one, will post a video when I receive it.
7th August 2017, 08:28 AM |#8  

More
Also ordered one, paid the invoice a week ago. I’m still waiting for any confirmation that it was sent to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to larna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift larna Ad-Free
18th August 2017, 06:07 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by larna

Also ordered one, paid the invoice a week ago. I’m still waiting for any confirmation that it was sent to me.

Same here. I haven't received an email response that it was shipped or a tracking number.
21st August 2017, 12:13 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
New firmware update allowing the box application to work in the background.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1E?usp=sharing

First Step: updating the CAR PLAY USB DONGLE

Plug in the car play usb dongle on the PC, copy the "update.bin" file under the root of the dongle, no extra file folder and no any operation, just wait for 5 minutes, it will be quit automatically after updating, then pull off the USB dongle.

Second Step: Uninstall the old version ZBOX softare from the car audio, then intall the new one, then it will be ok to work.(With the new APK in the attachment and follow the manual)
21st August 2017, 12:15 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
For any one who has ordered and not received it i am sorry i shipped them all and there was a problem with the shipping custom forms and we are having to fix this. i hope to have them with you soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)