- Removed/Moved Bloatware to /system/BLOATWARE
-- ATV.apk (Analog TV => Who the **** watches TV in a car?)
-- AuxIn.apk (Analog Input => Input via Red-White-Cable? LOL)
-- BodaBluetooth.apk (BT-Streaming/Phone => Autostart, I hate it!)
-- BodaMusic.apk (Music Player => Autostart and doesn't play music from hidden SD Card!)
-- CanBusAirInfo.apk (WHAT?)
-- CanBusCarInfo.apk (WHAT?)
-- Chrome.apk (Webbrowser => I hate Chrome, Opera FTW)
-- Disc.apk (DVD Player? => I don't own a DVD Drive)
-- DTV.apk (Digital TV => Ha ha ha ha ...)
-- EasyConnected.apk (MirrorLink => Never worked!)
-- FileExplore.apk (FileManager => Worst FM ever!)
-- PreCamera.apk (Camera/ReverseCamera => Not connected... useless)
-- Radio.apk (Radio => I hate listening to unwanted songs!)
-- SWC.apk (SteeringWheelControl => Don't have a remote in my car to configure)
-- Torque_Pro.apk (OBD2 App => Piracy...)
-- VideoPlayer.apk (VideoPlayer => Who watch a video while driving?)
- Added Apps in /system/preinstall
-- BusyBoxV49.apk (Busybox installer/manager => Root App will love it!)
-- DabPlayer.apk (Digital Radio => Sounds cool?)
-- Easy_DPI_ChangerV3.1.9.apk (DPI Changer => Make your screen looks bigger/smaller)
-- GravityBoxKKV3.6.1.apk (GravityBox Xposed Modul => **** up your Head Unit like a real custom ROM!)
-- MX_PlayerV1.8.11.apk (Video Player => Better than the old one...)
-- MX_Player_Codec_ARMv7V1.8.12.apk (MX Player Codec)
-- MX_Player_Codec_ARMv7_NEONV1.8.12.apk (MX Player Codec)
-- Opera_MiniV21.0.2254.111920.apk (Webbrowser => Also removes Ads and useless Stuff)
-- RebootV2.0.5.apk (Reboot => To Recovery for Update, Shutdown, ...)
-- root.zip (Because I can... contains root for flashing)
-- SHOUTcastV1.apk (WebRadio => Best Radio app, used by Winamp!)
-- SuperBeamV4.1.3.apk (FileSharing => Share/Receive Files over Wifi! Because BT is slow...)
-- WazeV184.108.40.206.apk (Navigation => Better than iGO... but need Internet!)
-- XposedV2.6.1.apk (ROM ****ing App for everything!)
-- X_ploreV3.92.13.apk (FileManager => Better then FileExplore.apk with access to root!)
-- And the best part: You can uninstall some of these useless apps if you want =)
- Changed Boot Animation and Sound
- Recovery 'hacked', so you can use the touchscreen to control it
- You can install SuperSU (old Superuser.apk have to be deactived if SuperSU tries to uninstall it)
- MCU not deactived!
-- Every Android ROM wont be able to act/work freely due the MCU!
The problem is, if you look at the plan of the Allwinner T3 aka R40, you'll notice that many functions are connected to the MCU.
According to XDA-Developer, Android act here blind to things like Bluetooth or else, which means that if you need or want, you have to flash a hacked MCU.
But unfortunately, there aren't any for our MCU, it looks like BOSION have their own MCU.
So far, Bluetooth will only react to A2DP or devices with 'OBD' in their Name. There are some Modules for Xposed which CAN bypass or enhance some limitation,
but I don't know whether they really works with every MCU!
Also, the MCU does some usefull thing like dimming the light or giving you individual Volumne (Input Gain)
- Noise until you don't start any MCU-App (Radio, AuxIn, ...)
- Recovery still reboots after couple seconds or a minute, the boot.img obviously treis to prevent it (Boot.img swapped out once => Bootloop!)
- Sometimes the Buzzer activates itself?! (Probably due a Bug with Recovery/Boot.img? Happens randomly)
Video with bad quality and very stupid, oh my god and I never realized that...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEXaTXl2uIc
1. Burn T3_P1.img with PhoenixCard into a micro SD card(Windows 7 for best results, Windows 8+ cause random errors)
2. Copy root.zip into the micro SD card (smart would be to use another micro SD card or use the same micro sd card but please, format it first!)
3. Remove any micro SD cards from the head unit, also the hidden one behind the screen (just remove the 2 screws per side)
4. Insert the micro SD card into the from slot aka GPS-Slot and power on the head unit.
5. After flashing, remove the micro SD card and restart the head unit (Reset or power off/on)
6. Wait a bit, the system will reboot by itself to recovery.
7. If the head unit boot into recovery, quickly insert the micro SD card with 'root.zip' and install it from extsd/usbhost.
8. Due some restrictions in Boot.img, the system will try to boot the system, but then realizes that the recovery was flashing a zip and will stay in recovery!
9. Flash 'root.zip' again and if done, just reboot the system
10. Victory Sound, you have root!
FAQ? Yeah please but write me a personal message and I'll answer + add it here