[APP] CarWebGuru - Universal car launcher with widgets, skins and music

67 posts
Thanks Meter: 82

By carwebguru, Member on 8th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th August 2017, 08:13 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I really like this Launcher. Looks very good and very customizable.
Any plans on making a paid version without the Ad-Tracking?
Or, if the project is abandoned, any chance to open source it? - It would be a really good base for integrating more MTCB/MTCD specific stuff.

5th September 2017, 11:21 PM |#22  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Hi all! I have big plans for this project. Today I make new version with many new functions I hope your like it! Some new changes: new apps window (with sorting and favorites), many new options, some changes in skins, one new skin, optimization of stability and performance and more!

Please support me! Make short review on youtube, make post on Facebook or Instagram. My project is free and I hope for good reviews and support.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to carwebguru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carwebguru Ad-Free
6th September 2017, 09:27 AM |#23  
Flag Vecindario
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carwebguru

Hi all! I have big plans for this project. Today I make new version with many new functions I hope your like it! Some new changes: new apps window (with sorting and favorites), many new options, some changes in skins, one new skin, optimization of stability and performance and more!

Please support me! Make short review on youtube, make post on Facebook or Instagram. My project is free and I hope for good reviews and support.

Ok now I have the latest version, today I will take a look and I will share it in several Chinese double din forums where I am. I was expecting a new version because I thought this project was stopped. Continue with this good work and I will post my impressions and suggestions.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
8th September 2017, 12:08 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Amazing!I tried lots of launcher nova, cardroid, dashdroid car launcher and yours today by chance. I must say that CWG combines all the qualities of these launchers.

Simply it lacks way to save a customized screen, ability to rename shortcut to app, to change backcolor of a theme. Not very easy to use but performant, good looking and awesome options to do the job (skins, shortcuts, Widgets, dashboard, meteo).

Very good job it will become the launcher i will use! The day when we can see waze in a widget it would be fantastic
The Following User Says Thank You to joules33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joules33 Ad-Free
9th September 2017, 07:59 PM |#25  
Flag Den Helder
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:

Thanx for your effort.

Have certain (instability) issues been addressed or looked at? It would be nice to see something of a change-log and version change numbers.
Keep up the good work. CWB is certainly one of the most promising front-ends.

Edit: just downloaded CWB on my phone and noticed some positive changes! Any chance to export CWB's settings (in the next version) so it can be imported on my Android Head-unit?
9th September 2017, 09:03 PM |#26  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joules33

Amazing!I tried lots of launcher nova, cardroid, dashdroid car launcher and yours today by chance. I must say that CWG combines all the qualities of these launchers.

Thank you!
9th September 2017, 09:05 PM |#27  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFlye

Any chance to export CWB's settings (in the next version) so it can be imported on my Android Head-unit?

Yes, I plan to make export of the current config, but not in the next version.
9th September 2017, 09:14 PM |#28  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Hi! New skin in the next version.
New Skin - Range Music
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carwebguru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carwebguru Ad-Free
13th September 2017, 08:37 AM |#29  
Flag Hambrücken
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:

CarWebGuru Launcher 2.0

Functions:
• Skins for interface
• Widgets (internal) System widgets in the near future
• Custom backgrounds
• Up to 6 desktops
• Speedometr (GPS), Odometr (GPS

)
• Clock, Time, Calendar
• GPS logger (export tracks to KML)
• Internal music player
• External player control (Power Amp, Jet Audio and other)

I am developer of CarWebGuru - this is universal car launcher with player, widgets, GPS logger and more useful functions.
My program is free.

Download 2.0 here:
You can download from Google Market or download APK by link:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8_axhCSZ_4LTEhQOF9OMXdDNjg?usp=sharing

Some screenshots.

Installed but screen layout missing.
The one in the middle, second row.
Any suggestions?

Send from D6603 with Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1milenia

you have the time in military can you have a option for regular time

also if you use poweramp for your music some of the cover art does not show

Miss this layout, first picture!

Send from D6603 with Tapatalk
13th September 2017, 10:25 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I tried the last version before this latest update but couldnt get the speedo to stick on MPH it always reverted to KPH, that and the fact I couldnt save any changes I made to the skin made me use another launcher
13th September 2017, 01:50 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 32

Donate to Me
More
Can´t find this layout

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android car, car launcher, carwebguru, music player, music visualization

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)