Post Reply Email Thread
7th June 2018, 10:37 PM |#371  
Flag cagliari
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Idem
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANDROID101

been using this for a while and its the best of whats there but have issue when playing music in spotify the artwork is not updating the art work.

The title changes but the artwork stays at the first song played...

Really annoying.

What this app needs are
more configuration on the grid or create your own grid (or why do we need grids at all ?)
ability to change font, font size and colour easier. (most are hard to read at a distance in the car)
proper resizing of system widgets.

Idem

Help please

9th June 2018, 08:29 AM |#372  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Is it possible to use custom images in place of the car maker logo?
Also, is there a way to edit a file or something to change the layout of the date?
(Example, currently it always shows day of the week, date, month. I'd rather have month, date, year or maybe not even the year)
9th June 2018, 09:09 PM |#373  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just started using this, and so far i really like it. I am only missing 1 thing: a widget that launches a URL. That way i can make a link for my favorite spotify playlists, and launch them directly from the homescreen
10th June 2018, 06:14 PM |#374  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys.
I have a problem with CWG.
Poweramp is the default player. Returning to the car does not resume playback, sometimes it does not see the USB key.
I really like CWG, I would always use it!

If I use the default launcher, the default player is all right ...
Thanks for the help!
10th June 2018, 08:37 PM |#375  
Flag Zwolle
Thanks Meter: 643

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dussy81

Poweramp is the default player. Returning to the car does not resume playback, sometimes it does not see the USB key.

That has nothing to do with CWG or Poweramp. When your unit is going into sleep, the usb devices are unmounted. When it comes out of sleep, poweramp or any other player, is "quickly awake", but the usb devices are not mounted yet. Hence the media player does not see them.
Use an sdcard. They are always mounted (and that's also why the mediaplayer on your phone can continue after sleep mode)
11th June 2018, 03:47 PM |#376  
Flag Budapest

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer63

That has nothing to do with CWG or Poweramp. When your unit is going into sleep, the usb devices are unmounted. When it comes out of sleep, poweramp or any other player, is "quickly awake", but the usb devices are not mounted yet. Hence the media player does not see them.
Use an sdcard. They are always mounted (and that's also why the mediaplayer on your phone can continue after sleep mode)

Thanks for the reply.
The problem is with an SD card ...
Another problem I have to shut down the car when I play a player, I want to listen to a radio when I start up again, then I need to double up the application to get started. There is no problem with factory lanchers.
11th June 2018, 03:55 PM |#377  
Flag Zwolle

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for the reply.
The problem is with an SD card ...

OK, clear, but then don't mention it as "...sometimes it does not see the USB key."
This only obfuscates the thread and make people answer you that could have spared some time if you had typed it correctly.
11th June 2018, 04:05 PM |#378  
Flag Budapest

More
Quote:

OK, clear, but then don't mention it as "...sometimes it does not see the USB key."
This only obfuscates the thread and make people answer you that could have spared some time if you had typed it correctly.

I'm really sorry. I also wrote that the factory player and launcher did not do it.
12th June 2018, 03:37 PM |#379  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANDROID101

been using this for a while and its the best of whats there but have issue when playing music in spotify the artwork is not updating the art work.

The title changes but the artwork stays at the first song played...

Really annoying.

What this app needs are
more configuration on the grid or create your own grid (or why do we need grids at all ?)
ability to change font, font size and colour easier. (most are hard to read at a distance in the car)
proper resizing of system widgets.

Same artwork issue with Google Music as well that just started with latest release. Still the most versatile launcher so hopefully it is an easy fix for the next release.
12th June 2018, 05:55 PM |#380  
Flag Zwolle

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Another problem I have to shut down the car when I play a player, I want to listen to a radio when I start up again, then I need to double up the application to get started. There is no problem with factory lanchers.

Quote:

I also wrote that the factory player and launcher did not do it.

What do you mean with "double up" and "factory player and launcher did not do it"? Do you mean that they do not continue where they were left when switching off the contact?
18th June 2018, 01:29 PM |#381  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwasill

Same here, I've got the latest 'Blue UI' OS and many of the system and aftermarket apps aren't rendering their icons in the apps page or when added to the home screen... Suggestions?

Quote:

I have exactly the same on my Joying PX5 Android Version 8.
Note though that the missing icons are 99% the Google app icons. The icons of the builtin apps and downloaded apps (Joying apps, Magic Earth, Pulsar, Skoda app, Total Commander, my own written apks, etc.) are visible.

Same here, has anyone any solution with icons??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android car, car launcher, carwebguru, music player, music visualization

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)