OP Senior Member
Flag Greater Area Munich
Thanks Meter: 251

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freii

The icon an text is very blurry. see the attachment

You are right. I will change the icon in my next release. I don't have this icon in a higher resolution.
Quote:

Another question, could it be that the app doesn't display images which a transmitted by the station?

Some stations broadcast a complex slideshow (aka station logo), which this app cannot decode. Example: Bayern 3. Whereas Antenne Bayern is decoded fine. (I see you are from Bamberg )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realzoulou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift realzoulou Ad-Free

27th May 2017, 01:10 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thank you.
The application works fine, but as with all the applications I have tried, I have no signal on my Erisin ES6046B.
27th May 2017, 01:18 PM |#13  
Flag Bamberg
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by realzoulou

Some stations broadcast a complex slideshow (aka station logo), which this app cannot decode. Example: Bayern 3. Whereas Antenne Bayern is decoded fine. (I see you are from Bamberg )

Ah okay I will check that out.
Just noticed because on my RK3188 device on "Radio Galaxy" the covers of the currently playing track was displayed.
Switched over to a PX5 device now and installed your mod right away because of the stuttering in the default app. So I don't really know if it would have worked with the default malaysk px5 app.
But this isn't that important to me, just noticed that it isn't working anymore.

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by macandnews

Thank you.
The application works fine, but as with all the applications I have tried, I have no signal on my Erisin ES6046B.

Which usb dongle are you using and what kind of antenna?
27th May 2017, 01:24 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

Which usb dongle are you using and what kind of antenna?

I have this tuner DAB + USB with the antenna delivered with that I put on the roof of my car to give a try.
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/162249572594?...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
27th May 2017, 04:13 PM |#15  
Flag Bamberg
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have the same USB receiver.
But I replaced my antenna on the roof with this one: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Because all the other antennas I tried didn't work. Now with this antenna I have full reception nearly all the time.
1st June 2017, 09:35 PM |#16  
Flag Fuerth
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Chapeau!!!
Great work so far.

I just have the same issue with the original app, that the album pic is too small. This seems to be related to my screen size/DPI settings on my device.
I am using an Android TV box which is connected by HDMI to my Pioneer AppRadio SPH-DA110.
The pioneer has a 7" display and the DPI settings of my box is set to 480DPI.

My solution was to change some settings in the player.xml:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/relative_layout_main" android:background="@drawable/backgroud2" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:baselineAligned="false" android:weightSum="10.0"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/left_area" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginLeft="10.0dip" android:layout_weight="4.0">
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="10.0dip">
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center|left" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="9.0">
                <ImageView android:layout_gravity="center|left" android:id="@id/signal_level" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="0.0dip" android:src="@drawable/signal_0" android:contentDescription="@null" />
                <Button android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/bt_record" android:background="@drawable/record_start_selector" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <TextView android:textSize="16.0sp" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:id="@id/service_name" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/service_name" />
            </LinearLayout>
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="right" android:orientation="horizontal" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="left" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <TextView android:textSize="10.0sp" android:textColor="#ff808080" android:layout_gravity="center" android:id="@id/service_freq" android:paddingLeft="30.0dip" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="service freq" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <TextView android:textSize="10.0sp" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:layout_gravity="center" android:id="@id/service_pty" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginRight="30.0dip" android:text="service pty" />
            <Spinner android:textSize="10.0sp" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:entries="@array/pty_array" android:layout_gravity="right" android:id="@id/pty_spinner" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginRight="10.0dip" android:spinnerMode="dropdown" style="@style/customSpinner" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:background="@drawable/backgroud_text_area" android:layout_width="400dip" android:layout_height="250dip" android:layout_marginTop="1.0dip" android:layout_weight="8.0">
            <ImageView android:id="@id/mot" android:layout_width="380dip" android:layout_height="230dip" android:src="@drawable/radio" android:contentDescription="@null" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="1.0dip" android:layout_weight="2.0">
            <Button android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/bt_prev" android:background="@drawable/previous_selector" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
            <Button android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/bt_scan" android:background="@drawable/scan_selector" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
            <Button android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/bt_next" android:background="@drawable/next_selector" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
            <Button android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/bt_pty" android:background="@drawable/pty_selector" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="10.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="1.0dip" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <com.ex.dabplayer.pad.activity.MarqueeText android:textSize="18.0sp" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/dls2" android:scrollX="4.0sp" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="" android:singleLine="true" android:marqueeRepeatLimit="marquee_forever" />"
<TextView android:textSize="18.0sp" android:ellipsize="end" android:id="@id/dls" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="" android:singleLine="true" />
            <TextView android:textSize="18.0sp" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/dls_scroll" android:focusable="true" android:focusableInTouchMode="true" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="this is dls" android:singleLine="true" android:marqueeRepeatLimit="marquee_forever" />
        </LinearLayout>
    </LinearLayout>
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:background="@drawable/backgroud_text_area" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginTop="20.0dip" android:layout_marginRight="20.0dip" android:layout_marginBottom="20.0dip" android:layout_weight="6.0">
        <ListView android:scrollbarAlwaysDrawVerticalTrack="true" android:id="@android:id/list" android:paddingTop="20.0dip" android:scrollbars="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:listSelector="@drawable/list_selector_background" android:stackFromBottom="false" android:transcriptMode="alwaysScroll" />
    </LinearLayout>
</LinearLayout>

May be you have another idea to fill the picture background?
1st June 2017, 09:40 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Greater Area Munich
Thanks Meter: 251

Donate to Me
More
So the original and my modded app show a very small album picture (slide show in DAB terms), did I get this right? Maybe you could attach a screenshot?
1st June 2017, 10:00 PM |#18  
Flag Fuerth
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by realzoulou

So the original and my modded app show a very small album picture (slide show in DAB terms), did I get this right? Maybe you could attach a screenshot?

Yes, exactly... Will do a screenshot tomorrow on my commute.
2nd June 2017, 09:10 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thanks again for the great mod

Can I suggest some small UI design changes? I modded the UI slightly myself a while back and thought the player looked much better without the "glow" frames around the slideshow and channel list. They don't need to be replaced at all, just removed. It would also look a lot better with some material design buttons instead of those 90's web design ones (previous, next, search etc).
The Following User Says Thank You to nyogtha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nyogtha Ad-Free
2nd June 2017, 10:48 AM |#20  
Flag Randaberg
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Great mod, thank you very much
This version also shows Norwegian info text with correct font, something the original app did not.
I agree with nyogtha on the removal of the glow frame.

PTY is very useful, but favorites would be even better. Perhaps just an option to edit a file with the channel numbers to display and then add an extra PTY category named "My Favorites" or something like that to select the channels defined in the file?
2nd June 2017, 11:35 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will this work on a dasaita unit aswell?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)